BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2014 7:17:01 AM EDT
Two more things to check off my 'needs list'
Also, 5 more pistol mags
This week has been expensive
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
A week and a half ago was my expensive week. What genny and silencer did you decide on?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a harbor freight and a Spectre II.
Not to mention a 1911, G22 and 9mm barrel, and a Hi Power with a smith 442 on layaway and $300 in AR parts

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to mention a 1911, G22 and 9mm barrel, and a Hi Power with a smith 442 on layaway and $300 in AR parts

View Quote

Dude we need to get together so that I can hear your II vs my gen one Specter!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dammmmn, that's a good week.  

Did you get HF's small genny (900w) or a larger one?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

900w - trying to now sort out what upgrades I need - fuel filter, spark plugs, etc
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

900w - trying to now sort out what upgrades I need - fuel filter, spark plugs, etc
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I personally am not familiar with it, but have read of a lot of people who love it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
The HF Storm Cat generator  already has a fuel filter in the fill port and a small one at the pet cock. I haven't changed the fuel line yet because it's smaller than 1/4". And you have to use screw type clamps to squeeze the 1/4" line right. I broke mine in (the second one) for 25 hrs on a 500watt lamp. It's great for the $89.99 I paid. A bit noisy but not intolerable. If you want quiet you pay 9 times as much for the equivalent Honda or Yamaha inverter generators...my first Storm Cat had a leak of gases and oil at the spark plug so I exchanged it. Run yours in good before the 30 day exchange period runs out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top