Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2013 6:48:42 PM EDT
Picked up a Removable Operator Pack off their site for half price.  The catch is that you must select foliage green for the price difference.

Edited Thread title and post for clarity.  raf
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
ACU is also half off.
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!  I have seen some cool dye work on this site with ACU.
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Have the same pack in Multicam.  Its my EDC.  I carry it everyday.  Easily my favorite pack.
Link Posted: 7/31/2013 2:29:14 AM EDT
[#5]
That's good to hear.  I will be switching from a gerber evader that I have used for a long time.   It was a decent small pack but recently the main compartment zipper has begun to open by itself.
Link Posted: 7/31/2013 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a lot of gear in foliage and ACU is half price, not just the Operator.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up.

Over the years I've been very impressed with the quality of my TT gear. My riggers belts, mag pouches, and radio pouches have all served me well

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top