Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2011 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to get one of those.  I found my quark123 tactical , so I no longer have an excuse to buy an EDC light.   All back ordered too.  doh  xeno xm-l
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, I looked into the Quarks and am taking your word regarding it. What about Quark 1 x AA vs the 2xAA version? Looks like only $2. price difference, and the brightness seems higher for the 2xAA. Thoughts?
ETA: sorry if I'm getting off track- eg, if this thread is just for discussion of 1xAA lights...
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OK, I looked into the Quarks and am taking your word regarding it. What about Quark 1 x AA vs the 2xAA version? Looks like only $2. price difference, and the brightness seems higher for the 2xAA. Thoughts?
ETA: sorry if I'm getting off track- eg, if this thread is just for discussion of 1xAA lights...

It mainly comes down to what size of light you want.  Yes it is brighter, but it depends on what you want it for.

I was looking for an EDC, so I wanted something smaller so I went with the Quark AA.  It came yesterday (Very fast shipping!)  I only got to pull it out of the box and play with it for a little bit since I had to work on the wife's car.  So far, with the limited time I played with it, I really like it!

I think I might pick up the 2 AA version soon too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess I'm going to have to take a look at the Quark Tactical. I want something small, light, and powerful. I work a lot of night shifts and want something that carries well in the pocket of my jeans. I don't know if the single AA or the 2x AA is the way to go.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 4:28:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guess I'm going to have to take a look at the Quark Tactical. I want something small, light, and powerful. I work a lot of night shifts and want something that carries well in the pocket of my jeans. I don't know if the single AA or the 2x AA is the way to go.

The single123 version will put out nearly 200 lumens with the old ratings system. You could buy the AA version and run it with a lithium ion 14500 rechargeable battery and get the same level of power. You just need the charger for those batteries. your back up battery could just be a regular AA alkaline. You don't want to drive a lithium ion battery all the way down to nothing or you will damage it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I got to play with it more yesterday.  

I really like it.  I got the regular (Non-Tac) model because I wanted faster access to the various light levels.

Works really well, very easy/fast to change levels.

The only thing I would like to see changed so far is the pocket clip.  The light sits a little high for me in the pocket.  I would like the clip to allow the light to sit deeper in the pocket.  Just a small thing, but....

Very happy with the purchase so far.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The single123 version will put out nearly 200 lumens with the old ratings system. You could buy the AA version and run it with a lithium ion 14500 rechargeable battery and get the same level of power. You just need the charger for those batteries. your back up battery could just be a regular AA alkaline. You don't want to drive a lithium ion battery all the way down to nothing or you will damage it.

14500s definitely turn the Quark AA into a different animal. Unless you are a flashlight enthusiast, 14500s might be more trouble than they are worth.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
The reply by batmanacw, a couple of posts above, alludes to the "old" ratings system of measuring lumens.

I was wondering about light intensity when comparing a NiteCore D11 (145 lumens max) listed vs a Quark 1xAA (109 lumens max). Given the enthusiasm shown here for the Quark, I'm wondering if Quark expresses lumens using the "new" method.

In some of the specs for one of the lights discussed on this thread, IIRC correctly, intensity was expressed in lumens out the front or something like that- is this the "new" method?

Is there an appreciable difference between these two models as far as maximum light intensity? It looks like the same LED is used in each one.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The reply by batmanacw, a couple of posts above, alludes to the "old" ratings system of measuring lumens.

I was wondering about light intensity when comparing a NiteCore D11 (145 lumens max) listed vs a Quark 1xAA (109 lumens max). Given the enthusiasm shown here for the Quark, I'm wondering if Quark expresses lumens using the "new" method.

In some of the specs for one of the lights discussed on this thread, IIRC correctly, intensity was expressed in lumens out the front or something like that- is this the "new" method?

Is there an appreciable difference between these two models as far as maximum light intensity? It looks like the same LED is used in each one.

The original system was to quote the emitter lumens, which is probably pretty close to what Nitecore is quoting. The better system was out the front lumens, which is what Quark used for the 109 quote. The best system is the ANSI system that rates everything identically.

My brain has not switched over to the new system yet.....

I have a nitecore D10. The D10 has a yellow/green tint to it. My quark AA has a slightly blueish tint.  It has a tighter beam so a brighter spot, but the quark has a smoother, larger hot spot and much better spill. The D10 has to have a slight edge on brightness, but the quark wins on quality hands down. I have had to do modifications to get the Nitecores to run well.

I would take a quark with a warm tint over a Nitecore any day, and I have 4 different Nitecore lights.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. Thanks for the input.

ETA: so the Quark you have is a slightly cool tint? Looks like all they have at present have cool tints.
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow. Thanks for the input.

ETA: so the Quark you have is a slightly cool tint? Looks like all they have at present are cool tints.

Mine is cool. I think they vary slightly. the Nitecore D10 I have is warmer, but the infinity and defender extreme are both cool.

I don't know when they will put out a warm white again. I have a warm white head I use for work in the tactical version.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for reply. Since they (4Sevens) had a Memorial Day sale, maybe they'll have an Independence Day sale as well.
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
A buddy got a Quark AA after he killed his NiteCore in the washer. It has a nasty pea green diode in it, I was pretty surprised they would put a diode that bad in a light and ship it. The output was not all that great either...
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 2:51:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I like my AA^2, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

Cons:
A. Quality control could be better

B. I'd love to have a third mode available (bezel locked right, locked left, loose). You see, the half or fifth lumen mode is great for moving around at night. The 200 lumen mode is great for working while sunblind or when you want to set lawyers and vampires on fire. You can't really use those modes to do anything in between though.

C. Mine doesn't behave like a regulated light should. As the batteries drop charge I can go from 200 lumens to 150 down to 100 down to something well below that when the batteries are struggling. Likewise, depending on battery charge I may lose access to the other modes. Recently I only had high, medium, strobe/beacon. As the batteries lost a bit of charge I got my moonlight mode back though.

D. Moonlight setting often (not always) flickers like mad, and will make you want to rip your eyeballs out.

E. Sometimes the light will just stop working on me. Disassembling it, switching out batteries, running the switch repeatedly, and smacking it will sometimes get it working again.

Everything except B may be related to A. But hey, it's cheaper than a surefire and (when it works) does a lot more.

ETA: Forgot to mention. If you run the light in high, or switch to that mode, and then switch back to moonlight... the light will momentarily turn on HIGH when you try to turn it on in moonlight. Good for blinding yourself, not much more.
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 3:23:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I like my AA^2, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

Cons:
A. Quality control could be better

B. I'd love to have a third mode available (bezel locked right, locked left, loose). You see, the half or fifth lumen mode is great for moving around at night. The 200 lumen mode is great for working while sunblind or when you want to set lawyers and vampires on fire. You can't really use those modes to do anything in between though.

C. Mine doesn't behave like a regulated light should. As the batteries drop charge I can go from 200 lumens to 150 down to 100 down to something well below that when the batteries are struggling. Likewise, depending on battery charge I may lose access to the other modes. Recently I only had high, medium, strobe/beacon. As the batteries lost a bit of charge I got my moonlight mode back though.

D. Moonlight setting often (not always) flickers like mad, and will make you want to rip your eyeballs out.

E. Sometimes the light will just stop working on me. Disassembling it, switching out batteries, running the switch repeatedly, and smacking it will sometimes get it working again.

Everything except B may be related to A. But hey, it's cheaper than a surefire and (when it works) does a lot more.

ETA: Forgot to mention. If you run the light in high, or switch to that mode, and then switch back to moonlight... the light will momentarily turn on HIGH when you try to turn it on in moonlight. Good for blinding yourself, not much more.

Why the hell don't you send it back and get it fixed?

Also, do you have a Fenix or a Quark? I am guessing Fenix since you mention loosing the moonlight mode, but quarks regulation means the moon light mode works when the Fenix low mode disappears with lithium batteries. Quark can run 3.6v 14500 lithium ion rechargeables with the moon light mode working perfectly.

The flickering is very easy to fix by just cleaning up the threads and making sure the tail cap is tight. If it's a quark just make sure the lock ring for the clip is tight as you can get it. That could be the issue.

The preflash is a Quark issue. It's not a huge deal, but some people can't get past it. Loosening the bezel while its on and turning it off will fix the problem. The flash is not even close to full brightness.
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I haven't noticed any of those problems with my Quark AA.

The more I use it, the more happy I am with it....  Still my only complaint is I wish it sit deeper in the pocket useing the clip... but not a huge deal.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why the hell don't you send it back and get it fixed?

Also, do you have a Fenix or a Quark? I am guessing Fenix since you mention loosing the moonlight mode, but quarks regulation means the moon light mode works when the Fenix low mode disappears with lithium batteries. Quark can run 3.6v 14500 lithium ion rechargeables with the moon light mode working perfectly.

The flickering is very easy to fix by just cleaning up the threads and making sure the tail cap is tight. If it's a quark just make sure the lock ring for the clip is tight as you can get it. That could be the issue.

The preflash is a Quark issue. It's not a huge deal, but some people can't get past it. Loosening the bezel while its on and turning it off will fix the problem. The flash is not even close to full brightness.

That was a review of my AA^2 Tactical, it's a Quark from 4Sevens. I haven't tested their customer service because I've had the flashlight for a year and it works well enough for a kick-around light. I am not convinced I'd get back anything better than I sent off. Maybe if I'm bored and feel like batting phone calls back and forth and shipping something off for god knows how long.

The flickering isn't related to the tail-cap, as it only appears on the lower settings. Since I clean off all the contact surfaces and loosen/remove/tighten everything I can reach whenever the light stops working for some inexplicable reason I doubt the flickering would persist if it were just poor contacts. I suspect it has to do with the shoddy regulation. It's like it constantly transitions between 0.2 lumens, 1 lumen, 1.5 lumens, 0.5 lumens, 0.2 lumens.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I haven't noticed any of those problems with my Quark AA.

The more I use it, the more happy I am with it....  Still my only complaint is I wish it sit deeper in the pocket useing the clip... but not a huge deal.

I have two minis,a tactical,and four regular.All are functionally perfect.
I'd pick them over a similar Fenix product,altho my LD10 R4[cool tint] is quite nice..

Link Posted: 7/1/2011 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks, I will probably go with the regular one then...
Plus 4sevens has 15% OFF this weekend...

Is there a coupon for the discount?

MEM2011

Anyone know if they're having an Independence Day discount? Coupon code?
(And a shameless bump. )

Link Posted: 7/2/2011 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#20]
edit
(And a shameless bump. )

[/quote]

limited selection,20% off till Monday, July 4th..' FIREWORKS11'
   Quark 123² Turbo,Quark AA² Turbo,Maelstrom G5,Preon ReVO Stainless Steel

Link Posted: 7/2/2011 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit
(And a shameless bump. )

limited selection,20% off till Monday, July 4th..' FIREWORKS11'
   Quark 123² Turbo,Quark AA² Turbo,Maelstrom G5,Preon ReVO Stainless Steel

Is this Quark/four sevens selling these at this discount, or some other vendor?  Link, please.
[/quote]

Yep, it's 4Sevens, cuz I just checked the code in their checkout section.  It works!
http://www.4sevens.com/index.php?cPath=297
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the info- I'll take a look at those. Guess I need to sign up for e-mails from them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2011 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks for the info.  I pulled the trigger on a  Quark 123² Turbo, R5 Edition.  At a time I thought it would be a good idea to have flashlights with 'standardized' batteries.  Now my thoughts are to maintain a variety, especially with the shelf life of CR123a batteries.  I now own a  Surefire, Fenix, and soon a Quark.
Link Posted: 8/3/2011 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Another one for perusal:
Fenix E11 High-Intensity 105-Lumen Flashlight PREORDER

At $29.95 shipped, an attractive price. I assume the circuitry isn't as fancy as the more expensive ones. There is no mention of a regulated circuit in the description.

They think it should be available August 5. Anyone know how the CREE-XP-E LED, used in this one compares to the CREE XP-G R5 LED used in the NiteCore D11, Fenix LD10 R5, and Quark AA?

BTW, anyone know of current discount codes for 4Sevens/Quark ?
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#26]
^^ Ah dammit.... That's a really simple light for a really good price...ughh... More money I'm wanting to spend...
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Another one for perusal:

At $29.95 shipped, an attractive price. I assume the circuitry isn't as fancy as the more expensive ones. There is no mention of a regulated circuit in the description.

They think it should be available August 5. Anyone know how the CREE-XP-E LED, used in this one compares to the CREE XP-G R5 LED used in the NiteCore D11, Fenix LD10 R5, and Quark AA?

I could be mistaken, but I thought all Fenix lights are regulated. They stay the same brightness for a long time and then die down quickly.

ETA: Shit! I really like that light! That is a perfect light for my work. One of dozens.....  
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another one for perusal:

I could be mistaken, but I thought all Fenix lights are regulated. They stay the same brightness for a long time and then die down quickly.

ETA: Shit! I really like that light! That is a perfect light for my work. One of dozens.....  

I just ordered this light. I hope you guys are happy....... Bought the Maelstrom S18 too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another one for perusal:

I just ordered this light. I hope you guys are happy....... Bought the Maelstrom S18 too.

I am probably gonna order the S18 tommorrow. looks to be a fun light
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another one for perusal:

I am probably gonna order the S18 tommorrow. looks to be a fun light

there is a thread on it right now.  I just wish I wasn't going to be traveling when it arrives next week. I can't wait to see it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 4:21:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Anybody here have experience with the Ultrafire C3?  I got one from DealExtreme for $10.50 or so shipped.  It runs a Cree LED and uses 1 AA battery.

Link:  http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-c3-cree-1xaa-1x14500-flashlight-with-holster-1993

I got mine about a week ago, and have been impressed for the money.  Build quality on mine seems good.

It is only a single output, reverse-clicky, light, but for the cost of a pizza or a haircut, I am pretty damn impressed.

Link Posted: 8/5/2011 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Mini mag lite. Nothing else needs to be said.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

if you have no knowledge of real flashlights then sure, that will work. those of us that expect more out of our lights know better.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

like saying ford focus is the answer to any motor vehicle thread. you must have very limited experience.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#35]
For something Id be carrying every day with the possibility of it getting damaged/lost, then yes I am closed minded about what I would consider using. Id rather have 3 mini mags in different locations (belt, truck, bag) than have to spend $60+ for one light that is just a flashlight.

You (insert explicative) are quick to judge someone you don't know, aren't you?
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For something Id be carrying every day with the possibility of it getting damaged/lost, then yes I am closed minded about what I would consider using. Id rather have 3 mini mags in different locations (belt, truck, bag) than have to spend $60+ for one light that is just a flashlight.

You (insert explicative) are quick to judge someone you don't know, aren't you?

there are a LOT of better options out there for well under $60. hell there are better options out there from the same price as a minimag. it just takes time to find them. so no, we are not quick to judge someone. better lights usually means they will take a beating and keep on going so getting damaged isnt an issue for me. i have dropped both my fenix lights and the only thing that happened is a little road rash. i have dropped minimags and that was the end of it. if its something im going to carry every day i will gladly spend a little extra and know that a little drop isnt going to be the end of my light. as for losing a light, its part of life to lose things. i can accept the risk involved and anyone in my line of work doesnt mind the cost since we depend on our lights every day of life.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I thought mini-mags were amazing for years.
Then, I found the newer generation of LED lights.  The little Fenix or 4Sevens type lights are brighter, run longer, have variable outputs, better beams, and are tough lights.  Mine have been dropped and put through the washer/dryer without ANY ill effects (not even scratches!?)
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've been looking real hard for an AA EDC light and I think I'm going with the JetBeam BA10

It only has 2 modes (high and low) but that's all I need\want.

Follow up -

I have had this light for 2 months now and so far I love it. Nice beam, perfect color. great size, weight, etc. and the controls IMO are perfect.

I only have two minor nit picks...
The pocket clip is not as securely as I'd like. A lanyard (which it does come with) is a good idea.
The "scallops" on the tail cap do make it more comfortable to activate the light as designed but they also make it almost impossible to use this light in "candle" mode unless you have a hard, flat, level surface to put it on.

Overall though for the price this is a great light and features\controls wise, I like it much better then most of the other options listed here.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I got one of the ultrafire c3 withe the extension tube worked great for 3 weeks then died  just a POS save your money!
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Another one for perusal:

Just to let you all know. I got this light last week. It is actually a very well thought out light.

it's 3/4" diameter. Kind of long at 3 13/16" long. It has a reverse clicky and two very usable brightness modes at 30 and 110 lumens.

The size and brightness of this light are pretty much idea for an every day carry light. Pretty damn spot on for most folks. My only complaint is the quality of the beam. For the casual user the artifacts in the beam created by the lens system are nothing, but they are annoying for a light snob. They do not affect the usefulness of the light. The beam is a slightly rough spot with a nice spill. 100 times better than a mini mag, but not perfect like I tend to expect from Fenix lights.

I can say for certain that this light will make a lot of folks very happy as an EDC.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Over the past month, I have acquired a 4Sevens Quark AA^2 upon the recommendation of this board, a Fenix TK 12( 2-CR123), and a 4Sevens Preon (1-AAA).  

I carry the Preon clipped inside my pocket EVERYWHERE, and it is so light and small I never notice it.  It is amazing how bright that thing is for its size.  It is operated by twisting the bezel to turn it on (low), and twisting it on again changes to medium and a third twist takes it to high (70 lumens max).

The Quark AA^2 will be my camping/BOB light due to its 0.2 lumen moonlight setting (to not fry your night vision), and the fact that it takes AA batteries, so I can keep it juiced anywhere, from any gas station or convenience store.  It is dang bright for a 2 AA flashlight on Turbo.  It is also a good nightstand light if you have a light-sleeping wife.

The Fenix TK12 is the best "thrower" of the three, and it is my home security light for bumps in the night and for when the dog is barking in the dark.  It is the biggest light of the three, and I wouldn't want to carry it everyday (I have a desk job) but it is a great tactical light.  I decided to try it to see what the difference is with a CR123 light instead of the AA or AAA lights.

Both the Quark and the TK12 have the forward-clicky tailcap.  All three come with pocket clips, the Quark and the Fenix TK12 come with holsters, but honestly the Preon will be the one I use most because it is a great combination of both so ridiculously small and bright.  It can be carried EDC very discreetly.  It costs $37 from 4Sevens.com.

I'm sure someone can argue better lights, but these work well for my intended purposes.   Hope this adds something to the conversation.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2011 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Just an update on my Quark AA...

I have had it for a few months ago and still love it.  It was perfect when we lost power at home one night for a few hours.  We had some candles and lamps going, but the AA was perfect for going upstairs and checking on the kids and not waking them up.  

Also used it camping for 1 week.  I used it A LOT (most of the time on High) but many times on one of the low settings.  I just replaced the battery as we were leaving (1st time I changed the battery since I got it.)  

I carry it most places I go and it comes in handy.

I am really thinking about getting the 2 AA version for camping too....
Link Posted: 8/27/2011 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#44]
This thread is gonna cost me money .
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just an update on my Quark AA...(snip)

Any Labor Day or other discount codes for 4Sevens?
Link Posted: 9/1/2011 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I am lusting over that fenix TK35 or TK41. If the TK41 could run on 4AA it would be perfect. As it is, tying up 8 eneloops on a light is alot to ask. I could do the TK35 for the win but I am still not totally convinced about those 18630 batteries. I only have 2 of them for a 250lumen single cell light and it seems ok but long term or SHTF, I'd rather stick to AA just because I have a bunch of eneloops and some of them are over 3 years old and still going strong.

+1 please report any labor day sales or coupons on fenix lights. I've never owned one but think I am going to be getting my first one soon. I have alot of lights but really nothing that would be considered a long distance thrower yet so that is the gap in my growing collection. Did I mention I love flashlights
Link Posted: 9/1/2011 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I am lusting over that fenix TK35 or TK41. If the TK41 could run on 4AA it would be perfect. As it is, tying up 8 eneloops on a light is alot to ask. I could do the TK35 for the win but I am still not totally convinced about those 18630 batteries. I only have 2 of them for a 250lumen single cell light and it seems ok but long term or SHTF, I'd rather stick to AA just because I have a bunch of eneloops and some of them are over 3 years old and still going strong.

+1 please report any labor day sales or coupons on fenix lights. I've never owned one but think I am going to be getting my first one soon. I have alot of lights but really nothing that would be considered a long distance thrower yet so that is the gap in my growing collection. Did I mention I love flashlights

If you can afford a Fenix TK41, you can afford to buy a couple sets of eneloops for it. That is what I did for my TK40. I have thought about selling it to fund a TK41.
Link Posted: 9/1/2011 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I can't really afford the TK41 but am thinking I may break down and get it as a Christmas gift. I am not crazy about the 8 battery deal but man if you have seen any vids of it in action... that thing is crazy bright and by that I mean CRAZY bright and what a throw!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top