Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2010 10:45:39 AM EDT
There must be a way to do it, I've seen pics of it, I'm just wondering how it's done. I know how to attach the sleep sys carrier, I'm more talking about attaching molle sustainment pouches and the like to the sides of a LG Alice or the top attachment spots on the Med Alice. Anyone have any experience with that?
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I differ with raf in the Molle sustainment pouch on alice packs. I have some on mine and they work fine. I can post pics if you want. They fit on the side of alice where the alice clips would fit. The woodland sustainment pouches work real nice. You can slide the top of the molle straps into the two side alice slots and then snap the molle snaps on the sustainment pouch. You can do the same on the bottom. Will add extra storage on your large alice. If you want more info on it just pm me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 4:29:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Tactical Tailor offers a Ruck Sack Modicifiaction for Ailice Packs.  You can get left and right side MOLLE Panels.  They offer Half and Full Panels.  It might be worth it to send it to them for miodification.  I have having the modification done as we speak.  I will supply pics and my .2 cents.  Here is the link to the Tactical tailor web site:

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/ruckmods.aspx
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Molle sustainment pouch (link to his website edited)

Enough selling for you in the technical forums EdSr
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#7]
your pic didn't post, could you try it again, i'd like to see how it looks...thanks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]

While I have not done it with what is being mentioned I figured I would just say that with paracord all things are possable.

Not always smart to do, but always possable.

Kind of scary having a spool of this stuff around again.  

I know some folks use paracord instead of alice clips.  If I ever left something alone I could see doing that.

Link Posted: 8/27/2010 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#9]
See Enforcer's tutorial on the all this.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=10&f=18&t=506065&page=13
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top