Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:13:14 PM EDT
Placed an order 9 days ago. I am pretty sure everything was in stock. Order hasn't shipped yet. No response to emails (just 2 email attempts). Both phone numbers go to busy Signal

He hasn't posted since 8/2/2016

Anyone know if he is still open?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
"He" sent out a "15% off store wide" email on march 9th.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there last summer with my son.
I'm close enough that if he had closed,
I think I would have heard about it from
someone.

John
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I ordered, it took over 2 months.  I had actually contacted my credit card company before the item showed up, and yes I tried emailing them.  Stuff did show up, got it straight with credit card company and they through in a bunch of extras.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I am like 20 minutes from the store,if i go by there tomorrow i will check
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I live here I haven't heard of them closing
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Drove by the store today and they were open.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Old Grouch

PITA45
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Good to hear he's still open. I need to order another Alice ruck.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I would call during the week.

It was a couple years ago but I placed an order on the website and it seemed like all was there.  A couple weeks went by and I heard nothing so I emailed and heard nothing.

I called and got an actual person.  They checked. 

Because of the color of some 550 cord or something else I picked my whole order was being held up.  I asked em to change color to one in stock, he told me what was in stock and I picked one.  Shipped that day or next day.

I usually place a couple orders a year and his emails are what suck me in.  And if ordering one thing I have to order 5 more it seems.

A week or two does not bother me, I don't need the stuff right now and work keeps me busy enough I don't worry about it much.

But I get itchy at the end of week 2 and have to start checking.  Only done it once.  Got maybe a dozen orders in over the years from him I guess.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#11]
1-888-627-0361        828-627-0361

Both of those numbers go straight to a busy signal.

I just ordered some molle straps, belt, and mss pack

I normally wouldn't care, but its for a friend at Camp Pendleton who wanted the "Hellcat" or whatever the cool name is now for the Alice/Molle pack.

And he says he's kinda in a time crunch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Maybe phone trouble again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Tim is still in business. I was in the store just last week.

Some of the time Tim is the only one in the store and he has lots of walk-in customers. Keep trying and leave a message if necessary.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey guys,

We are still here. We have had some growing pains lately with personnel turnover and some supply issues (we made a huge payment to another dealer who then passed away and everything was hung up in the estate) that set us back and then two deaths, one family and one a good friend of the staff, that have set us back some in the last couple weeks while but are getting caught back up. I am not on here much because as much as I love this place it is a huge time suck for someone easily distracted like me so I try to concentrate on business.

The phones stay very busy, we are catching up on backed emails from the last few weeks now. Apologies for lack of contact if we missed you. [email protected] will get you direct to me if needed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I stopped in a few weeks ago nice store and awesome service .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top