User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In many areas deer are roaming around houses.
I think the herd in my area will be consumed in a week.
We have a lot of hunters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Post shtf where there is no law, you won't be hunting deer.

Just out of curiosity, why not?

Yup.... i think its funny how SO MANY think they will just grab a bag and head to the wilderness and live comfy, well fed and have all the game and fish they can eat. First... those woods are gonna be mighty crowded since EVERYONE seems to have the same idea. Add to that everyone else who maybe wasn't a hunter that will attempt it because they are hungry. A hardened home and well stocked supplies to get through lean months to a year is a far better plan i think.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yup.... i think its funny how SO MANY think they will just grab a bag and head to the wilderness and live comfy, well fed and have all the game and fish they can eat. First... those woods are gonna be mighty crowded since EVERYONE seems to have the same idea. Add to that everyone else who maybe wasn't a hunter that will attempt it because they are hungry. A hardened home and well stocked supplies to get through lean months to a year is a far better plan i think.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Post shtf where there is no law, you won't be hunting deer.

Just out of curiosity, why not?

I remember  long ago in a past life..groups that planned to take over certain rural areas in Florida  (mostly Springs). It was comical. " ok..Bravo team will meet at RV winchester. ...".." umm..yeah...isn't that juniper Springs.."...

"Bro...wtf...opsec ..".

Lol ok....know how many people I've talked to since  red dawn came out in the 80s whose plan that is.

Some good cctv cameras..good microphones..one or two post event interviews  and that'd be one reality show I'd watch.

My point is..like you...those who think they are gonna go hunt /fish post event will have a wake up call.

Let alone the locals not taking kindly to strangers hunting what they. Consider. Theirs !
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top