Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2015 10:29:57 PM EDT
anyone heard from Ops? I sent him an IM but no response.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi fellows.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey OS how you guys doing.

Ops did go to Fla.. That was 11/29/14
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ops did go to Fla. and apparently got caught up in some type of swindle and was trying to work thru it. That was 11/29/14
View Quote

Who was he trying to swindle?  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#5]
HAHA, no
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:57:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I knew he was coming down here...but ain't heard anything. I figured it was him just being busy with the move and his plans...hope all is OK.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll have to try and find his phone number and call him.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll have to try and find his phone number and call him.
View Quote

Yeah I gave him mine prior to his move iirc due to his location distance to mine.....

If a skunk ape got him...let  me know ill form up a rescue team :p

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty good. thanks for asking.

Been looking for a new job ever since I paid off my house two months ago.  Figured out that I really don't want to spend another 20 years being production manager at my company. The area is having a gas and oil boom and hundreds of energy companies have moved their headquarters here. I have zero experience in the energy field, but with my transferable skills and willingness to learn something new, I have applied for a number of technical and production positions. I am willing to start over in a new field and looking forward to any opportunities that may arise.

Do you still live at the same address?

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Spoke with Ops on the phone. He's still kicking and has some stuff to take care of but he'll be back on the board in his own good time.
View Quote

I bet he can't handle our weather..that's what got him....:p.

Glad he's g2g.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes Sir we do. Best of luck with your search I am sure something good will turn up.
Quoted:

Been looking for a new job ever since I paid off my house two months ago.  Figured out that I really don't want to spend another 20 years being production manager at my company. The area is having a gas and oil boom and hundreds of energy companies have moved their headquarters here. I have zero experience in the energy field, but with my transferable skills and willingness to learn something new, I have applied for a number of technical and production positions. I am willing to start over in a new field and looking forward to any opportunities that may arise.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks Feral, I am glad he is ok.

Quoted:
Spoke with Ops on the phone. He's still kicking and has some stuff to take care of but he'll be back on the board in his own good time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I am still around, still working on the RE deal, and planning in staying in FL.  I also ride with a Christian motorcycle club which takes up a good bit of my spare time.   Any questions send me an IM.  Protus, I'm not far away and will get ahold of you when I get some stuff squared away.

Ops

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:47:30 AM EDT
[#15]
No rush man...I was like the others jet making sure you were alright ...

Be safe the next few weeks if you ride down here....traffic's been bad...

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Pffft, what am I , chopped liver? We need a Fla get together.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm on call the 9-16.... but can travel to the east coast...since my works that way

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Everyone is leaving me.... soon you will only hear theWind up here... Glad Ops is doing ok
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 1:23:44 AM EDT
[#20]
you moved to FL ?

Quoted:
I am still around, still working on the RE deal, and planning in staying in FL.  I also ride with a Christian motorcycle club which takes up a good bit of my spare time.   Any questions send me an IM.  Protus, I'm not far away and will get ahold of you when I get some stuff squared away.

Ops

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
you moved to FL ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
you moved to FL ?

Quoted:

Ops

I did. too many joint injuries, and too much cold weather about drove me nuts.  It's not going smoothly here, but what the heck, I'm not freezing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 5:06:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I did. too many joint injuries, and too much cold weather about drove me nuts.  It's not going smoothly here, but what the heck, I'm not freezing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you moved to FL ?

Quoted:

Ops

LOL

You know you love the weather LOL
75....then 30... then 84.. then 50...

Freaking 89 here....yesterday ....

Just wait till August Ops......you'll love it :p

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you moved to FL ?

Quoted:

Ops

Sorry to hear that ....
I'm an hour away and have some good peeps / contacts in your area if ya need anything don't hesitate .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top