Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2015 3:03:43 PM EDT
I found this over at Palmetto.  If you arent in a big rush, its worth the wait.  $6.99 for 25 rds of 00 Buckshot is a very good price.  I checked out the manufacturers reviews online and they appear to be good to go, also made in the USA from what I can tell.  

I posted here because I thought you guys would appreciate it more than the high speed guys in GD  

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/estate-00-2-3-4-buckshot-25rds-1127n0.html

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some last time they had it for that price, about 3-4 months ago I suppose.

Haven't fired a shot yet.

ETA: They are made in France.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bought some last time they had it for that price, about 3-4 months ago I suppose.

View Quote

France?  Hmm, I went to their website and it had a Minnesota address listed.   They tricked me.  

Honestly, Im not too worried about its country of origin.  The reviews I read were all positive.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a case of that from PSA around Christmas. I fired off a couple of boxes and thought it performed just fine for low cost buckshot. I thought it had a decently tight pattern for ammo at that price. It has a European style crimp with a plastic shot card. So the shells are  a little longer then standard American ammo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  Great price.  Just placed my order.  Thx.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I ordered a case of that from PSA around Christmas. I fired off a couple of boxes and thought it performed just fine for low cost buckshot. I thought it had a decently tight pattern for ammo at that price. It has a European style crimp with a plastic shot card. So the shells are  a little longer then standard American ammo.
View Quote

Is this a problem with US style 2 3/4 only guns?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They were working fine in my JM pro, but wont fit in my shell caddies.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't pass it up at that price. I got some.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The research I did indicated that it would not be an issue.

Edit to add that I've since read that it could affect mag capacity. Still not an issue for me but I thought I'd pass it along to you guys.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Some of us have other then "12ga" (shock). Next time put the caliber in the thread title. Thnx....
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some of us have other then "12ga" (shock). Next time put the caliber in the thread title. Thnx....
View Quote

Thank you for posting OP, its a good deal on good ammo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

France?  Hmm, I went to their website and it had a Minnesota address listed.   They tricked me.  

Honestly, Im not too worried about its country of origin.  The reviews I read were all positive.

I think it is imported by Federal, which is mn.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#12]
OP, you cost me money! Anyways, I am thankful you posted this deal.

With or without the gauge in the title.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I got some stuff from sg ammo that was european crimp or whatever.

It said it would have issues with the ak 12 gauge magazines due to it being too long.

Other than that it said it would work fine in everything else.

No issues in mossberg 590 but that is all I have run it through.  

Mine was royal buck from madrid spain from what I can tell on the box.  It was reasonably priced 00 buck but not as cheap as this stuff in this thread from what I recall.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Tanks for the lead OP!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#15]
100 boxes on a group order.  I'm getting 20 of them.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Not a bad price. I'm gonna try it out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm still debating it but their shipping charges are just shady, still a good deal but not as good as they make it out to be..... I added some paper targets that would add at most a pound to an order that was already $20 shipping and it went up to $25?  Each box of ammo you add, adds a few dollars to the shipping cost.... which isn't how actual shipping cost work but I'm done complaining I might still get some ;)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
The crimp has an issue in some Saiga mags . They have no issue with 2 3/4 inch guns . We used some in the shop
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

thanx OP

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Got these delivered today.

From left to right. Federal 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Estate 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Winchester 15 Pellet 00 3"

Federal 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Estate 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Winchester 15 Pellet 00 3"

In Saiga 5 round Factory mags. Federal 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Estate 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Winchester 15 Pellet 00 3"

In AGP Gen 2 10 round Sagia mags.  Federal 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Estate 9 Pellet 00 2 3/4", Winchester 15 Pellet 00 3"
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Good deal, thanks OP
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Got these delivered today.
View Quote

Be careful. I have had issues with they type of buckshot shell (roll crimp, not brand) coming undone from recoil and spilling shot into a box magazine and jamming it up.

No issues when used in a tube mag where each shell was up against another or the follower.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone know if they are shipping to NY with a seller ID number?
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Feeling entitled much today?
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Entitled?

Err... Sorry I'm getting your point...

Is typing 4 more letters in the title to make the subject more clear asking too much?
Some 1400 people viewed this thread so far, that is a lot of man hours that could have been used for something more important....

Personally I get tired of lazy people. Your 4 word comment included. How about saying what you mean.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Entitled?

Is typing 4 more letters in the title to make the subject more clear asking too much?
Some 1400 people viewed this thread so far, that is a lot of man hours that could have been used for something more important....

Personally I get tired of lazy people. Your 4 word comment included. How about saying what you mean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entitled?

I mean that you took the time to click a thread, noticed it wasn't for the gauge you wanted and then took the time to bitch about it. It is usually assumed that most shotgun ammo deals are 12 gauge, it's the most common gauge.

Link Posted: 2/8/2015 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL! Man-Hours.

I got my delivery of these last week. Haven't shot any, but everything looks copacetic. I appreciate the heads up, OP. Good buy to add to stash.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Our order hasn't been filled yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top