BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I apologize for living under a rock and if this is a stupid question but what is "BFL" and "FBHO"?  

regards
View Quote

BFL = Bolt Face Logo AKA ar15.com logo.

FBHO = Fuck Barrack Hussein Obama
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
In all honestey people who arent gun people would think nothing of the guy in the kia seeing him in a store. Alot lf people are oblivious to life. No more stickers for me though. Every time i got pulled over speeding the first question was wheres the gun. Then on another note i have to travel to nj and go through maryland now and then so its not worth the hassle. And that was on an xterra that was stock which is like a soccer mom suv. Now that i drive a truck no stickers. I do have maybe three gun related tshirts and one sweat shirt. No need to advertise.

As far as paying attention goes. I was bouncing with a guy whos big into guns and the military and wants to sign up after school. I said you think that guys carrying? He said why would you say that. I said no one wears a 5.11 instructor belt and kaki vest out. Turned out the guy was an old retired marine.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]
No stickers.

If I wanted people to break into my house and steal my stuff I'd just make a poster. Yes, your NRA sticker says exactly "I have small valuable items you can steal and sell".

For as stupid as most people think criminals are, the gun stickers are a double win. First they know you have things they want, and second, they know if you happen to shoot them, they can sue you bankruptcy and beyond.

Why would you a post a sign saying you have 500k in cash? Why would you advertise you're a better pick to rob than the house next to you? OPSEC, grey man and all.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep a "Friends of Coal" sticker on my truck and car.
View Quote

Yeah, that's another one that blends in around here.  Even in WV, I see many people with an NRA sticker but
not pro-gun stuff plastered all over.  I find that most of the time it's the leftists with bumper stickers plastered
all over their vehicles.  I figure they're too stupid to have an original though of their own but believe that putting
a ton of supposedly pithy little comments on the back of their vehicles makes them feel intelligent somehow...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top