Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2014 2:01:48 PM EDT
Anyone seeing anything good from a prep standpoint on Black Friday?  Any great deals that need to be jumped on at all related to survival gear?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
waiting deals list for this black friday too..

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

waiting deals list for this black friday too..

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh there is gonna be some sales! A lot are going on already.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Not really much, most sales are just items that have been marked up before marking down, or you end up paying full price due to increased S&H.

Even the current "sales" are mostly jokes anymore, using hype to move inventory.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm hoping Lowes has mag lights on sale. I need a couple more three cell lights.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Don't forget guys that there is a "Sales and Deals" sub section in the General tab above with 3 different sections for Amazon deals, Non Firearm and Firearm deals...

I have been watching it daily with no luck in survival stuff, but that could change...

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't forget guys that there is a "Sales and Deals" sub section in the General tab above with 3 different sections for Amazon deals, Non Firearm and Firearm deals...

I have been watching it daily with no luck in survival stuff, but that could change...

View Quote

I've been here for a long while, and I didn't know that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm hoping Lowes has mag lights on sale. I need a couple more three cell lights.
View Quote

Lowes is normally good for the bulk AA batteries also. This year they just started with the 100 packs in the sealed plastic box also, I'm hoping to see those on BF sales.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife is a thrive consultant and she just sent out her flyer, pretty good deals especially the package prices (normally $30 #10 cans are in the $10-14 range).
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

OMG I guess I never scrolled down that far.....now I will waste even more money!!!!  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is new this year.  I have been unemployed for about 2-1/2 years so I have lots of time to keep up with arfcom.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:08:23 AM EDT
[#12]
BTW I would double check with your smart phones on the internet whether it is truly a "deal," in the past I find that you can order it on Amazon for about the same price and the seller would even throw free shipping. A lot of this "black Fridy" stuff is much to do about nothing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's a deal on Cerakote work.

50% Pre Black Friday

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you get them, buy the LED upgrade from battery junction for them.  

terralux

Best money I ever spent!
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

terralux

Best money I ever spent!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

terralux

Best money I ever spent!
Lowes has the 3 d cell led maglites.  20 bucks or so I guess, been a year since I had to recall what I paid.  Need some more as well.  I hand them out to friends who won't buy a decent little light and I keep one in the vehicle as a hand out light.  Impossable for someone to say they misplaced it.

I don't like the minimags anymore, too spoiled off all the other little lights out there.

Still happy with a maglight led for some reason.  I have plenty of little lights as well.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#16]
OST
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lowes has the 3 d cell led maglites.  20 bucks or so I guess, been a year since I had to recall what I paid.  Need some more as well.  I hand them out to friends who won't buy a decent little light and I keep one in the vehicle as a hand out light.  Impossable for someone to say they misplaced it.

I don't like the minimags anymore, too spoiled off all the other little lights out there.

Still happy with a maglight led for some reason.  I have plenty of little lights as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

terralux

Best money I ever spent!

I bought one too. I am happy with it. I have also gotten the BF Lowes conventional maglites from them. I also give them out as gifts. Was working on my MILs washing machine with a light that was beyond useless... Two weeks later she was getting a BF mag lite for Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha! You're not the only one... I stay out of GD, and general as a whole.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:42:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Does anyone know if Lowe's still carries the 2D & 3D incans anymore during the BF sales?

They used to sell them for $10 and the LEDs for $14 or $15.

That's the only place I'm going to be doing any BF shopping this year.  Going to pick up a few for gifts.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:09:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if Lowe's still carries the 2D & 3D incans anymore during the BF sales?

They used to sell them for $10 and the LEDs for $14 or $15.

That's the only place I'm going to be doing any BF shopping this year.  Going to pick up a few for gifts.
View Quote

Home Depot has several types of LED flashlights set out for Black Friday.
I saw some 1000-1500 lumen C and D cell lights the size of the big Maglights.
The 1000 lumen one has a single Cree XML led. $29 before BF
The 1500 lumen one has 3 Cree XML leds. $39 before BF.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top