BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Indefinitely,  I work on the railroad so it would be 84 hr weeks and plenty of money for more ars a couple 1911s and a pallet or two of ammo.
View Quote

Yeah...no.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Trucks are food and fuel. After a three or four days there is going to be no food in the stores. So then the riots start, you guys gunna go to work during that?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
We make stuff for trucks, so not very long.

But I have enough skills I could go several different directions if I needed to.

I have skills dammit, I'm a people person.           No, no, I'm not.  Don't really even like people that much.

But I know how to give them what they want.  Me love you long time?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
We'd still be able to ship by rail and barges so I'd be good.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 6:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We'd still be able to ship by rail and barges so I'd be good.
View Quote

Not really. how will you get stuff to and from the rails and barges? The economy is a big fucking circle. Break the circle and you break the economy.

Truckers like to brag that they are the backbone and everything depends on them. True to a point... But only a point. Truckers depend just as heavily on other parts of the circle.

Some examples

Wall st collapses. - money stops flowing and trucks stop
mechanics strike - trucks grind to a halt. International powered trucks will stop first and eventually only old cummins powered trucks will be moving
fuel embargo - no fuel no trucks no food no....
ect ect ect...

Remember break the circle break the world!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top