BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 6:47:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Okay,  I've been following this thread and when you mentioned tri-cities airport I had to say something because I live about 25 minutes north of there.....then I see your photo of the margarita with the Southwest Insurance coozie and I realize that we must live really close to one another.  

I wanted to enter that contest for the free TV by taking a pic of the coozie in the cave at Rockcastle (Pro-Am 3 gun) under night vision....I hauled that stupid coozie around with me everyday for a week so I wouldn't forget to take it with me.  Wanna know what happened?  I forgot it in the hotel on match day!!!  Didn't have enough time to get back up there on Saturday to see the cave again.....

Congrats on the move!  PM me if you need anything done locally or if I can help in any way.
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If ya need an uzi or something, ask any rasta standing on a corner in Colon..also the Platinum had some nice girls..this is all 20 year old info though....
View Quote

Where were you stationed?
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If ya need an uzi or something, ask any rasta standing on a corner in Colon..also the Platinum had some nice girls..this is all 20 year old info though....

Ft.Davis..
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ft.Davis..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ft.Davis..

I was A Co 93 - 95.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was A Co 93 - 95.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ft.Davis..

I was A Co 93 - 95.

HHC Anti armor PLT 90-91....
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ft.Davis..

I was A Co 93 - 95.

Good times.  I keep threatening the wife that when the kids get older we're going to go visit.

There's a Ft Davis FB page.  Someone went down last year and took pics.

Back on topic, OP, you better make sure that trail keeps cleared on a regular basis.  The jungle will take things over fast.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#7]
The trails are maintained regularly.

When you decide to bring the wife and kids you will have a place to stay. Though I suspect a bit different from your last visit to Panama.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I spent a year in Panama in 2005, I am ready to go back.  Traveled from Los Santos to Chiriqui to Colon, I have a friend that has a 160 acre
Finca on Lake Gatun.  Are you close to David?
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I spent a year in Panama in 2005, I am ready to go back.  Traveled from Los Santos to Chiriqui to Colon, I have a friend that has a 160 acre
Finca on Lake Gatun.  Are you close to David?
View Quote

That is the closest major city. But still a fair jaunt away. I am East of David, on the coast.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The trails are maintained regularly.

When you decide to bring the wife and kids you will have a place to stay. Though I suspect a bit different from your last visit to Panama.
View Quote

Thanks!!

And there is NO WAY I would take my wife, let alone my kids, to some of the places I stayed before.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
in for the vicarious experience of a lifetime.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
in for the vicarious experience of a lifetime.
View Quote

Yep. One of the more interesting threads I've read on this site in quite a while.
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]

There is a sloth in here somewhere...
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#14]
As I sit here watching the cold rain, I thought I would do a small update.

Our lawyer is finally moving forward with our dock permits. Hopefully we will have a permit soon and get the building started. The lawyer fees for this are $1800. All told this will be about 10 grand. Not cheap, but necessary.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Outstanding, I am a little jealous sitting here in TN.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Outstanding, I am a little jealous sitting here in TN.
View Quote

Actually I am here in Virginia right now. It is probably raining in Bocas too, but at least it would be warm.
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Updates?
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Well not much. We are still waiting on our dock permit...quite frustrating. Several weeks past due so pretty much on track for Caribbean time.

My wife and I have chosen a departure date to be before my next birthday, which is June 1st. Pretty exciting and not that far away. We still have pretty much everything to sell and pack.

Our neighbors and previous owners of our property are still trying to sell their homes and land. Her health keeps taking turns for the worse, she just broke her leg in addition to her other problems so I know they are anxious to sell. Just wish I had the money to buy it as it is already developed with three houses. Anyone want to be neighbors? I'll keep an eye on your place while you are gone
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I miss that country.
View Quote

I do not.
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 11:47:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well not much. We are still waiting on our dock permit...quite frustrating. Several weeks past due so pretty much on track for Caribbean time.

My wife and I have chosen a departure date to be before my next birthday, which is June 1st. Pretty exciting and not that far away. We still have pretty much everything to sell and pack.

Our neighbors and previous owners of our property are still trying to sell their homes and land. Her health keeps taking turns for the worse, she just broke her leg in addition to her other problems so I know they are anxious to sell. Just wish I had the money to buy it as it is already developed with three houses. Anyone want to be neighbors? I'll keep an eye on your place while you are gone
View Quote

How much do they want for it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2014 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will pm you a link. It is listed at 375k but that include three homes. A kick ass solar and water system. A fourth small home for a housekeeper or currently a house keeper. Plus a killer dock. It is sweet, honestly. Plus it has the other ten acres, twin to what I have just purchased.
Link Posted: 1/12/2014 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I will pm you a link. It is listed at 375k but that include three homes. A kick ass solar and water system. A fourth small home for a housekeeper or currently a house keeper. Plus a killer dock. It is sweet, honestly. Plus it has the other ten acres, twin to what I have just purchased.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love this thread.  Wish I was in a position financially to do something like this.  Please keep us updated!
Link Posted: 1/12/2014 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Just got an email from my lawyer. He says the permit should be in hand early this week. If not he says he is filing suit. At least my money went to.something.

Really I just think he has taken his time. Nice guy though. He is about my age and married to a Swede.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#24]
In for updates, good luck OP!
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just got an email from my lawyer. He says the permit should be in hand early this week. If not he says he is filing suit. At least my money went to.something.

Really I just think he has taken his time. Nice guy though. He is about my age and married to a Swede.
View Quote

screw the house, pics of his wife!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes! We got an email from our attorney today ad a copy of our dock permit. So now we will set up an escrow and get the contractor started on the dock pilings.

So just to go over where we are...

We have set a date of departure to be prior to my June first birthday. That my friends is just 4 short months! We have started to pack things into two piles storage and yard sale. I have stuff out there for sale everywhere.

We still have some issuers to solve. Our dogs will require some documents and forms. We will also need a rental for a bit until I have built some structure. Getting rid of everything is going to be tough. But wait, there's more...

I am actually as of now planning to ride to Panama on my motorcycle. So I want to leave a month prior to get there and have some initial set up of our temporary new home. That means only 3 months! Plus I have to build up a bike to do this. It seems like one more thing on top of everything else, but it is a long time dream. Additionally it gives us a vehicle in country.

So basically my thoughts are moving from this to
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Riding a motocycle from VA to Panama...now that will be a story to tell.....

Looking forward to your success!
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#29]
My concern is that if TSHTF, it will ripple down to Panama/Belize/worldwide and you will always be the outsider.  When things turn to s%%t, the outsider is the first to be blamed:  “You gringos caused this!  Someone has to pay!  You Gringos are rich, I am poor!  Give me your stuff!"
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My concern is that if TSHTF, it will ripple down to Panama/Belize/worldwide and you will always be the outsider.  When things turn to s%%t, the outsider is the first to be blamed:  “You gringos caused this!  Someone has to pay!  You Gringos are rich, I am poor!  Give me your stuff!"
View Quote

Wait, you are describing every metro area in the US with that statement.  Ghetto rats rolling out to the burbs to take what is theirs ya' knoe'.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#31]
When I grew up in Panama, most everyone had domestic help.  Ours was a wonderful old soul named Gladys, from Jamaica.  She lived with us, taught me how to roller skate.  She would take extended weekends to the area where the OP will be.

She would say "I gone Bocas" in her heavy Jamaican accent meaning to have a great time and party, so OP enjoy "Gone Bocas"!

Link Posted: 3/8/2014 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Updates?
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I was just thinking that I needed to check in.

Not much to say really. I am getting a bit frustrated trying to get rid of stuff like motorcycles, kayaks, bikes and such. We still have so much to do.

We are also stressing because we have several rescue dogs we are working to find good loving homes for.

I have been wrapped up in motorcycle prep for my ride down in six weeks. As it stands now I will ride for one month to a month and a half. Then spend a week or so in Bocas getting a temporary living situation set up before flying home to collect the wife and finishing up a week or two and flying back.

Another weight on our minds is shipping some items. There is a service that leaves from Miami that allows you to share space in shipping containers. We just haven't figured out how to best accomplish this due to the distance to Miami.

Another complication is how to make due with no vehicles the last few days. Obviously renting one is the best option, but remember I currently live in the sticks and there are no close rental agencies.

This may seem like minor stuff but I can tell you these are the problems that add up. For anyone considering a move like this it is the little things that weigh you down. But our excitement is high and we are emotionally and mentally ready. That is not to say that there is not an emotional roller coaster that accompanies something of this magnitude.  But then I think of the freedom in Panama and it encourages me.

Freedom? More than America, land of the free? Well in many ways, yes. In a day to day way it is more free there. There aren't cameras on every corner. There aren't people harassing you on your own property. People expect you to take care of yourself. I like it that way. I will never sever ties with my own country of course and I will always be prepared to return. But in all honesty it really sets in how much of a big brother society we reside in when I think of how life is there. Plus I still get to fight the good political fight at home.

So that is where we are so far. The time grows nigh!
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Looking forward to the updates
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#35]
OP

Have you considered buying your own shipping container and loading it yourself. I'm sure you would find a use for it on the other end.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm worried about your plan to motorcycle to Panama. There is a thread here on arfcom about a guy who disappeared doing that.  All the guys on that thread who were familiar with Mexico advised it was very risky to travel through Mexico.  There was a map on the thread showing the most dangerous areas and as I recall most of central Mexico was considered very dangerous.  I will try to link to that thread.

Here is the link....

Link about guy who was probably killed motorcycling thru MX

Please reconsider your idea to motorcycle through Mexico.  If you do this, you may die in agony and your wife may be a widow before the end of the year.  It is not worth the risk.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OP

Have you considered buying your own shipping container and loading it yourself. I'm sure you would find a use for it on the other end.
View Quote

Very, very expensive. Just renting pallet sized space is going to run $400.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm worried about your plan to motorcycle to Panama. There is a thread here on arfcom about a guy who disappeared doing that.  All the guys on that thread who were familiar with Mexico advised it was very risky to travel through Mexico.  There was a map on the thread showing the most dangerous areas and as I recall most of central Mexico was considered very dangerous.  I will try to link to that thread.

Here is the link....

Link about guy who was probably killed motorcycling thru MX

Please reconsider your idea to motorcycle through Mexico.  If you do this, you may die in agony and your wife may be a widow before the end of the year.  It is not worth the risk.
View Quote

Harry Devert is and has been much talked about in the Adventure motorcycle forums. So me of his reports before he went missing don't really add up. Plus he broke a major rule. There are two areas that are to avoided, and he knew this and still went there. I am not going to go into Michoacán where Harry may have been kidnapped, killed, or just wrecked and not discovered yet. I hope Harry is ok but he put himself out there in ways that were not considered wise by the adventure touring community.

There has never been a foreign motorcyclist kidnapped in Mexico. In fact there is more of a threat of being kidnapped if you are Mexican. You have to realize I am not setting any records here. at any given time there are thousands of foreign riders traveling through Mexico and there has been for decades. Yet this is the first instance of anyone hearing about a rider in trouble.

Hear is an interesting thought. I am willing to bet that statistically I am more likely to die on the highway on my way to the border than on the smaller routes after I cross. Just a guess but I bet it is true. There are likely motorcyclist that have disappeared here as well but that doesn't seem as interesting.

I have said many times that I prep to live. "Live" is the key word. I will always take the risks that I feel are acceptable because I only get one go around on this earth. My wife would not have me any other way, because this is part of who I am. Life has to have some sort of pleasure in it.

When I meet foreigners while traveling they think we have gunfights in the street and people are dying on the sidewalks with out healthcare in America. Please remember that "99.8% of Mexicans are having a normal day today" does not a great headline make.

I honestly appreciate the concern. But I am not going to make glaring, ignorant mistakes on my trip.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#40]
It's good to hear you are aware of the risks and are avoiding the bad areas.  I wish you a safe journey.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 10:43:35 PM EDT
[#41]
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120906012506AAAeu0I

Driving from Canada to Panama? How dangerous is this trip?

Best Answer Voter's Choice

Seryan answered 2 years ago
Only if you are accompanied by Seal Team Six. No kidding. It is dangerous. I traveled from Panama to El Salvador and managed to stay safe but it was very risky and now I wouldn't do it on a bet.

Mexico is in the middle of drug wars that baffle the government. The dealers don't care if you are not rich, you still have more than they and they want it. With no moral retributions over taking your life. "You are a filthy gringo and you don't belong in their country."

Honduras is the most dangerous country in this hemisphere. It has the highest murder rate in (either his hemisphere or the world). Machete fights are common. There are a lot of men walking around with only one arm.

El Salvador gangs, rounded by the L.A. police have been extradited back to San Salvador, but now they have criminal knowledge they didn't possess before.

Costa Rica has always been dangerous near and around San Jose. They have managed to keep that a secret but, I lived there and I know the truth. They crash a stolen truck through the front door of a house, hold everybody at gun point and rob the place of all electronics, jewelry, etc. Then drive off in the owner's car. Or, they break down in the middle of a highway and when you stop to help, they rob you, or they crash their stolen car into yours and rob you. A taxi driver will not take you where you want to go but to a back alley where his buddies will rob you. Don't walk the streets of Costa Rica, you will be mugged.

OK, let's say you have an angel watching over you. Your problem now is the roads and bridges. In Costa Rica we used to joke that the only time a guy drove in straight line was when he was drunk.

Costa Rica has worse roads than those I drove on in the Middle East. The road you will be traveling is called The Pan American Highway. The quality varies from province to province and country to country. It is not always bad and not always good. Parts in El Salvador and Nicaragua were just like the U.S.A. Other parts very bad.

I moved to Panama because it is the only safe country of those you listed.

Yes, it was, at one time, a big relatively safe adventure, but now, with the drug wars and increases in violent crime aimed at North Americans, it is foolish to attempt it.
Source:
I have lived in Central America for eight years and traveled the Pan American highway and Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120906012506AAAeu0I

Driving from Canada to Panama? How dangerous is this trip?

Best Answer Voter's Choice

Seryan answered 2 years ago
Only if you are accompanied by Seal Team Six. No kidding. It is dangerous. I traveled from Panama to El Salvador and managed to stay safe but it was very risky and now I wouldn't do it on a bet.

Mexico is in the middle of drug wars that baffle the government. The dealers don't care if you are not rich, you still have more than they and they want it. With no moral retributions over taking your life. "You are a filthy gringo and you don't belong in their country."

Honduras is the most dangerous country in this hemisphere. It has the highest murder rate in (either his hemisphere or the world). Machete fights are common. There are a lot of men walking around with only one arm.

El Salvador gangs, rounded by the L.A. police have been extradited back to San Salvador, but now they have criminal knowledge they didn't possess before.

Costa Rica has always been dangerous near and around San Jose. They have managed to keep that a secret but, I lived there and I know the truth. They crash a stolen truck through the front door of a house, hold everybody at gun point and rob the place of all electronics, jewelry, etc. Then drive off in the owner's car. Or, they break down in the middle of a highway and when you stop to help, they rob you, or they crash their stolen car into yours and rob you. A taxi driver will not take you where you want to go but to a back alley where his buddies will rob you. Don't walk the streets of Costa Rica, you will be mugged.

OK, let's say you have an angel watching over you. Your problem now is the roads and bridges. In Costa Rica we used to joke that the only time a guy drove in straight line was when he was drunk.

Costa Rica has worse roads than those I drove on in the Middle East. The road you will be traveling is called The Pan American Highway. The quality varies from province to province and country to country. It is not always bad and not always good. Parts in El Salvador and Nicaragua were just like the U.S.A. Other parts very bad.

I moved to Panama because it is the only safe country of those you listed.

Yes, it was, at one time, a big relatively safe adventure, but now, with the drug wars and increases in violent crime aimed at North Americans, it is foolish to attempt it.
Source:
I have lived in Central America for eight years and traveled the Pan American highway and Mexico.
View Quote

I hope this is just a quote from Yahoo and none of that is from you because it is a huge load of b.s..

I advise you to go to advrider forum and read some of the many, many trip reports as well as get a feel for just how many people do this trip.

Secondly I will not be on the pan American highway even once in my whole trip and hardly anybody does. But I have travelled on it several times and I have never ever heard of robberies from any of the long term expat and have never seen a wreck on it.

The driving is very erratic, but much slower than here in the states. I have many more options going 45mph than 70mph.

Please do go to a reliable source such as adventurerider.com or horizons unlimited and read the reports from people who really do this. Look at their pictures. You can even follow some actively from GPS links, which I will also have by the way. The Yahoo answer above is absurd and in direct dissent to what these riders have to say and prove through their photos and reports.

I understand that many of you are having a hard time swallowing this part of my plan. That is ok. It is how I roll. I have been to 15 countries and loved them all. I have only been a bit nervous in one place...Atlanta.

If you have never travelled then you owe it to yourself to get out there and experience life a bit. I promise it is worth living.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 1:53:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, if your travels take you anywhere near Nuevo Laredo, I have a few pictures that will convince you of otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, if your travels take you anywhere near Nuevo Laredo, I have a few pictures that will convince you of otherwise.
View Quote

Do any of those pictures involve non-Hispanics that have nothing to do with the cartels?

I will be crossing at Reynosa early in the morning and heading away from the border immediately by a good distance that day.

look I don't mind bantering back and forth and I get where you guys are coming from. It is not as safe as staying behind my ammo fort with a box of MREs. I don't expect for everybody to be adventurous and to put themselves out there, not everyone is built like that. My wife and I are. I throw myself off waterfalls in a tiny boat. I climb the side of shear rock walls. I love the rush of jumping from a plane. Ripping down single track on a bike is a blast. It is just who I am.

I do chuckle however at how much anti-travel arguments parallel anti-gun arguments. You have many people who love to do it and practice safe tactics and enjoy it immensely but from others who have little experience and focus on extremes and media sensationalism they get brow beat. Being a gun guy and a motorcycle guy I catch it from both sides. I honestly don't mind though I see it as a chance to maybe get people to look a little deeper.

Like I said when I started this thread, I am going to be completely open and honest with you guys and I don't mind talking about any aspect of my move to Panama. When I get my gps tracker set up I will post a link on here for those interested to follow my ride.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Do any of those pictures involve non-Hispanics that have nothing to do with the cartels?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok guys,

I am leaving on the 21st. About 10 days from now. As promised I have obtained GPS tracking device that will allow anyone interested to follow me on my trip. Rather than post it up here I will be glad to give it to whoever cares in a PM.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Will this tracker be on your person, or on the vehicle? Wondering this, for when you and your vehicle are separated, what we are exactly looking at.

Driving in circles around a town for 4 weeks might be a bad indicator.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Good luck. Hope it all turns out well for you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#49]
TJ, I value your input. Always have. But alas we all decide on the risk to reward ratio we can tolerate. I only wish this ride was as adventurous as it sounds. But in reality it really isn't. It sounds sensational to those who aren't involved in the scene, but to those who are...it is just commonplace. Hundreds if not thousands of riders are on the road doing this trip everyday. It is not like going to Wal-Mart, but neither is it front line combat.

Actually what is the biggest danger is not being focused on by anyone...the roads and danger from other drivers, obstacles, and animals on them. This is why the number one rule all experienced riders scream at you is "never ride at night".

I realize that this ride is interrupting the main focus of this thread...my move. But I promise that this ties in. Plus as I move through Latin America maybe my observations as a prepper will be valuable about conditions there. The climate politically, economically, and what people are doing to cope. It is my firm belief that our economy and daily lives will be similar to what they have now. Hopefully my observation will offer some insight, and ideas on what is to come.

As for the $400 dollar shipping...I have no problem with that amount. It was the whole container that I can't afford. I will likely spend several times the $400 on shipping.

I am looking at Shelter systems dome tents to possibly provide a living area while I am building. I am not 100% decided so Thursday not be the route I go. But it would solve several issues and would pay for themselves quickly.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

What is "very, very expensive"? Transatlantic was $2000 for the container and $2-3000 shipping last time I checked. Call it $6000 total to include over the road transport. If I though of that as very, very expensive I wouldn't be going the expat route. But that's just me and worth what you paid for it.

Also, shipping a full pallet to Panama from Virginia for $400 isn't a bad price. $2-300 is fairly pedestrian for shipping a pallet of equipment inside the US depending on its weight.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top