Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2011 12:58:37 PM EDT
well, Invited PA22 over to the gun store the other day. i needed his help finding it for my first visit (pa22 recommended store). there was only one problem... it was bikes or nothin. PA22 couldnt ride in my diesel truck...

So it was an exciting  few hundred yards of highway driving that day on our way to the trail

when we got there we were welcomed by the owner who decided we were the child bicker gang of america club.

PA22 + drill instructor voice = selling tickets for the show.
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta love the Cannondale
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
What DM didn't know before we got to the store was that the hippie girl that had come along for the ride had been fully warned about where we were going.

We got there and the guy behind the counter welcomed us happily.

After a few minutes the hippie girl mouthed off

hg "THIS IS A GUY STORE...WE GOTTA GO...I'M BORED"

PA  "Young lady. I told you we were coming here...and you still asked to come along.  YOU wanted to be here.  So YOU are happy here...."

hg

Guy behind counter

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#3]
wow i didn't think it was possible to get PA out n about
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top