Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked FUEL CAN ORACLE (Page 36 of 38)
Page / 38
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 11:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like Atlantic British is out of stock on the 20L (5gallon) cans. Don’t know when they might get more in. Wonder if Valpro/Wavian production is going to Ukraine.

Cans might be hard to get for awhile.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 7:50:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shooter_gregg] [#2]
Attachment Attached File

One of the chickens has taken a liking to my setup.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I went through 10 gallons of 2yr old gas in my 2012 Wrangler on Sunday with no issues.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
How long will gasoline safely store in military Jerry cans?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jharpphoto:
How long will gasoline safely store in military Jerry cans?
View Quote

A long time.  MUCH longer than internet legend says it will.  I've personally stored it for 4 years and when I finally used it, it smelled just like fresh fuel and burned just fine.  The issue is, you need air tight storage.  NATO cans are air tight.  MFCs are also air tight but the caps will eventually break given enough time.  I have both and prefer the metal NATO cans.  Cheap gas cans from Walmart are garbage.  

My current rotation plan enables me to rotate my gas roughly yearly.  No issues and no problems.  

I also do another thing that the internet says is bad and I store ethanol containing gas.  I like using it for the fuel system cleaning benefits.  It stores just fine as well.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree. I have used 12 year old ethanol gas stored in NATO cans. Stuff ran just fine. It was airtight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#7]
This valve is failing. I heard it leaking the other day. I doped the cap and nipple on it to seal it for now but I need to find something better. Don't cheap out on components for a build like this.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#8]
My brother just asked about them (he was asking for a friend, really) and I sent him to Atlantic British.  Four cans for $179.95.

I also told him to get the filling spout.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#9]
FWIW, Project Farm takes a look at a host of gas cans, from typical plastic cans you'll find at most hardware stores to the more expensive steel cans, including the Valpro/Wavian NATO jerry can and Valpro-manufactured Midwest Can (sold at Harbor Freight and elsewhere), which is essentially a modification of  the NATO-style jerry can with a screw-top spout. Even the VP Racing gas can is tested. In my opinion, too much weight is given to any given can's resistance to tipping over, but the cans one would expect to perform the best do form the upper echelon in the end.

YouTube - Project Farm: Best Gas Can? $140 Wavian vs Eagle, Surecan, Scepter, Briggs & Stratton, Midwest, VP Racing (Posted 5-June-2022)
Best Gas Can? $140 Wavian vs Eagle, Surecan, Scepter, Briggs & Stratton, Midwest, VP Racing

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thought this was interesting.....found this on the EPA website.  

"Portable fuel container means any re-usable container designed and marketed (or otherwise intended) for use by consumers for receiving, transporting, storing, and dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, or kerosene. For the purpose of this subpart, all utility jugs that are red, yellow or blue in color are deemed to be portable fuel containers, regardless of how they are labeled or marketed."

Link left cold
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2008-title40-vol5/pdf/CFR-2008-title40-vol5-part59-subpartF.pdf

It appears the OD green fuel cans fall into the gray area.  Better get them while you can!  I doubt there's any push to change things any time soon but it's not a bad idea to get them while you can.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ColtRifle:
Thought this was interesting.....found this on the EPA website.  

"Portable fuel container means any re-usable container designed and marketed (or otherwise intended) for use by consumers for receiving, transporting, storing, and dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, or kerosene. For the purpose of this subpart, all utility jugs that are red, yellow or blue in color are deemed to be portable fuel containers, regardless of how they are labeled or marketed."

Link left cold
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2008-title40-vol5/pdf/CFR-2008-title40-vol5-part59-subpartF.pdf

It appears the OD green fuel cans fall into the gray area.  Better get them while you can!  I doubt there's any push to change things any time soon but it's not a bad idea to get them while you can.
View Quote
That just means that all the red and yellow containers with water only stickers are still considered fuel containers
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bassackwards:
That just means that all the red and yellow containers with water only stickers are still considered fuel containers
View Quote

Easy solution if you want yellow or red cans….buy the green cans and paint them.

There is a CARB nozzle for NATO cans so I assume that all a seller would need to do is to buy the yellow or red cans and then only sell the CARB nozzle. But I’m not a lawyer either.

I just buy the green cans. I have 5 NATO cans for diesel so the caps and a small area around the cap is painted yellow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#14]
A word of warning. I had a jerry can sitting on the back of my truck. It was hot and sealed. I opened it and the gas boiled and shot out of the neck. I lost a gallon of gas and had a vapor cloud and gas on the side of the van in less than 5 seconds.

I was expecting only the vapor to vent and equalize. Hot gasoline will expand violently when under pressure.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
A word of warning. I had a jerry can sitting on the back of my truck. It was hot and sealed. I opened it and the gas boiled and shot out of the neck. I lost a gallon of gas and had a vapor cloud and gas on the side of the van in less than 5 seconds.

I was expecting only the vapor to vent and equalize. Hot gasoline will expand violently when under pressure.
View Quote

I’ve had that happen too. If the can is hot, it’s a good idea to tip it back away from the opening and then gently and slowly crack the lid open. Release the pressure and then pour like normal.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#16]
It was tilted back. I think some of the fractions boiled off throughout the can. I sprayed the side of my wife's van. When I changed the position of the can it sprayed again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TLWrench:
Here's an interesting watch for those unfamiliar with the history of the Jerry Can and all of the design details that make it almost perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwUkbGHFAhs
View Quote

Awesome - thanks for sharing! More jerry can history and trivia here:

The Curator at Home: Jerry Cans | The Tank Museum
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#18]
You underestimate my ability to trip over fuel cans
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 5:49:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sherm8404] [#19]
Anyone have a link to a video/guide for replacing a wavian can lid? One of my cans has a badly bent neck.

Like these…

Attachment Attached File

ETA...

I've dug through Atlantic British's Youtube, multiple Jerry Can channels, vendors' sites hoping for a tutorial and nada. I think my google-fu must be declining.

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#20]
$150 for all 7 plus a big spout

5 have never had gas in them

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I know they're not the #1 preferred option here, but the US-made Midwest metal five gallon jerry can (CARB approved, ugh) has disappeared off Harbor Freight's website.  I don't mean they are out of stock, the product webpage has been taken down. I don't know if this means the product is discontinued or not but I see that Midwest has a "new" 5 gallon military gas can that is plastic (not metal) on their website so perhaps they are transitioning to the plastic ones.  

For me personally I prefer metal for storage as plastic will become brittle over time, especially as I store my gas (for mowers, etc) in an unheated shed.  I am going to Harbor Freight (hopefully later today) to see if they have any of the old metal cans in stock; last time I checked my local store's website they said they were in stock so we will see.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By stockshift:
I know they're not the #1 preferred option here, but the US-made Midwest metal five gallon jerry can (CARB approved, ugh) has disappeared off Harbor Freight's website.  I don't mean they are out of stock, the product webpage has been taken down. I don't know if this means the product is discontinued or not but I see that Midwest has a "new" 5 gallon military gas can that is plastic (not metal) on their website so perhaps they are transitioning to the plastic ones.  

For me personally I prefer metal for storage as plastic will become brittle over time, especially as I store my gas (for mowers, etc) in an unheated shed.  I am going to Harbor Freight (hopefully later today) to see if they have any of the old metal cans in stock; last time I checked my local store's website they said they were in stock so we will see.
View Quote

I've been happy with the Scepter civilian 'military' style gas cans.

But, separately, I also buy the Scepter solid cap for those lol, for max sealing ability.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Update:  I went to Harbor Freight and the manager said they were told to pull all the Midwest metal cans off the shelf as a "recall".    They were not given information on the reason behind the recall, only that they could not sell any to customers.  I'll keep an eye out for the official word; hopefully they put them back on sale soon.

Originally Posted By danpass:

I've been happy with the Scepter civilian 'military' style gas cans.

But, separately, I also buy the Scepter solid cap for those lol, for max sealing ability.
View Quote

That's a good point; the Midwest metal cans don't have the best cap.  Most people recommend buying the EZ-Pour gray cap to ensure no leaks.  That's another $5-10 per can. I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Scepter cans.

Link Posted: 10/15/2022 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By stockshift:
Update:  I went to Harbor Freight and the manager said they were told to pull all the Midwest metal cans off the shelf as a "recall".    They were not given information on the reason behind the recall, only that they could not sell any to customers.  I'll keep an eye out for the official word; hopefully they put them back on sale soon.

That's a good point; the Midwest metal cans don't have the best cap.  Most people recommend buying the EZ-Pour gray cap to ensure no leaks.  That's another $5-10 per can. I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Scepter cans.

View Quote

I've got 6 (or8) of the red harbor freight and 4 of the wavian red. All of the harbor freight came with carb nozzles which i replaced with solid yellow caps.  Both keep an excellent seal.  I've got 8 green wavian that are used for diesel, 2 sit in my toolbox. I've had to use the toolbox cans several times when I've had fuel system issues on my truck.  Any plastic cans are only used for short term storage before a storm. All of these get the solid yellow caps also.   I think I've got around 14 of those.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:

View Quote

As I understand it, "winter" gas has butane added to make it more volatile in cold temps.

I often wondered if it would erupt like a pop can if shaken.
Sounds like it does when heated.

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: laxman09] [#26]
Originally Posted By FSAL:
For those that are interested, Rover Parts has the Valpro NATO fuel cans back in stock again (they were cleaned out after the recent pipeline issue).

https://www.roverparts.com/off-road-accessories/jerry-cans/GJC20K4/
View Quote

Is this still be best deal? Toss in a spout too? Have a generator in the way (dual fuel) but want a stock of gas for tractor and snowblower, too. I have pure gas about 10 mins away.

ETA: TSC has the Midwest cans for $50. Are they a better deal and just pick up some extra caps + extended funnel?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:30:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By laxman09:

Is this still be best deal? Toss in a spout too? Have a generator in the way (dual fuel) but want a stock of gas for tractor and snowblower, too. I have pure gas about 10 mins away.

ETA: TSC has the Midwest cans for $50. Are they a better deal and just pick up some extra caps + extended funnel?
View Quote

Get the Atlantic British cans. The Midwest cans aren’t bad but they aren’t great either. The real NATO cans seal FAR better.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#28]

Get the Atlantic British cans. The Midwest cans aren’t bad but they aren’t great either. The real NATO cans seal FAR better.
View Quote

Alright..

Anyone know if they ever go on sale?
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Alright..

Anyone know if they ever go on sale?
View Quote

I don't recall them ever going on sale.  In the past when I have bought them, I purchased them in the 2 and the 4 packs.  I don't own any of the CARB approved spouts....stupid and expensive.  I use the regular NATO can spouts.  I have one spout I installed a small one way check valve in the vent hole so I could slow down the flow a little for things that don't hold a lot of fuel.  I use NATO cans for gas and diesel.  I have yellow "diesel" stickers on the diesel cans and red "gasoline" stickers on the gas cans.  All the cans I own are OD green.  The reason for the stickers is to help my wife know which has what fuel in case she ever needs to fill something and also in case I fill up somewhere where some idiot thinks gas cans have to be red (hasn't happened to me yet).
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#30]

I don't recall them ever going on sale.  In the past when I have bought them, I purchased them in the 2 and the 4 packs.  I don't own any of the CARB approved spouts....stupid and expensive.  I use the regular NATO can spouts.  I have one spout I installed a small one way check valve in the vent hole so I could slow down the flow a little for things that don't hold a lot of fuel.  I use NATO cans for gas and diesel.  I have yellow "diesel" stickers on the diesel cans and red "gasoline" stickers on the gas cans.  All the cans I own are OD green.  The reason for the stickers is to help my wife know which has what fuel in case she ever needs to fill something and also in case I fill up somewhere where some idiot thinks gas cans have to be red (hasn't happened to me yet).
View Quote

Thanks! Ordered a couple and got the extended spout
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#31]
I also have a 12v Terapump I converted to use Milwaukee M12 batteries. Works awesome when I don’t want to lift a full can of fuel. I mainly use it to fuel the diesel tractor. It’ll empty a full 5 gallon tank in a few mins.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Will a little surface rust affect gas? I cleaned out some cans with vinegar and within a few minutes they look like they have a rust film again.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Cleaning with vinegar they will continue to rust.  As long as it's not flaking it's not the end of the world.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:
Cleaning with vinegar they will continue to rust.  As long as it's not flaking it's not the end of the world.
View Quote

No it it just a rust color on the insides.  The liquid turns a rust color but there is nothing that is big enough to even filter out

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Has anyone felt with jerrycan.com?  Can’t get them to answer the phone.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BIG-DUKE-6:
Has anyone felt with jerrycan.com?  Can’t get them to answer the phone.
View Quote

I’ve bought their 10L cans (back when they still sold them last year), they we’re good to go then.  Since then I’ve emailed them twice, rcvd responses in less than 24hrs.  Never called them though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 10999:

I’ve bought their 10L cans (back when they still sold them last year), they we’re good to go then.  Since then I’ve emailed them twice, rcvd responses in less than 24hrs.  Never called them though.
View Quote

Good to know.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FSAL:
For those that are interested, Rover Parts has the Valpro NATO fuel cans back in stock again (they were cleaned out after the recent pipeline issue).

https://www.roverparts.com/off-road-accessories/jerry-cans/GJC20K4/

If you do not plan to store diesel just get the nato cans.

I know someone mentioned they use stickers to differentiate gas from diesel. But I prefer green cans for diesel and red cans for gas. There's no worry about losing the sticker and guessing.  I have found the red nato cans in 4 packs every once in a while for the same price as the green.  I have 4.

My mom bought the harbor freight Midwest cans.  I replaced all the caps that came with them with the solid yellow caps.  If I could find a metal cap they would be no different than the nato cans.  The small amount of plastic area from the cap is not enough for me to worry about any vapor migration/transfer from issue to out or vice versa. Harbor freight has them for $40 each occasionally.  They're very good cans.  

I have a super siphon that I use to transfer gas/ diesel.  I put the can on an upside down trashcan for the siphon to do it's job. I bought a battery powered transfer pump but I never use it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Picked up a couple additional Scepter “military” red poly cans yesterday.  They came with their usual craptastic EPA nozzles.  (I recently tried again to actually use one of those nozzles, and was pissed after the 10th time the spring loaded nozzle slipped off the vehicle fill nozzle edge...what a garbage design.)  

Anyhow, I found that Scepter is no longer including the little yellow dust caps to fit over the nozzle end when it is stored, so basically I guess they expect you to store your fuel can in a spotless environment, because otherwise you will have dust and crud built up on the nozzle, where it will get mixed into the fuel when you reverse the nozzle to try to pour with it.  Unbelievable.

I had planned to replace the nozzles/caps anyhow, but was seriously disappointed that they couldn’t include a 10 cent plastic dust cap so I could even fill it up and use it without having to purchase something else.  They now have a cardboard disc in place of the dust cap, with a notice to remove the cardboard before using it.  Cheap as hell.  Saved ten cents on a $35 fuel can...

I already bought aftermarket caps off amazon, didn’t realize Scepter made their own or I would have bought those.  (Didn’t find them on Amazon either when searching.)

They make great cans, but the nozzle and cap situation is ridiculous.  Someday the folks at CARB who forced this mess on us need to be held accountable!!!  (Maybe tie them down underneath a car where someone is trying to use their stupid nozzles...  see how they enjoy having fuel spilled everywhere on them...)

Also- bought this gigantic funnel:Offset galvanized 6 qt funnel

Hoping I never need to use an OEM nozzle again if this works out.  Have not had good luck with siphons due to the height of my truck’s fill location.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:53:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Update on my last post- that funnel fits OK for a couple of our cars, but in others it won’t work at all due to the nozzle size in the vehicle necking down too soon or the fill neck being at a bad angle.  So it is only a partial win there.

I do also use the Mr Funnel fuel filters.  Quite often not needed, but sometimes you find some serious crud at the bottom of your fuel can.  If not using this funnel to filter or pre-filter the fuel, I never pour the whole can into a vehicle, I leave the last couple cups as that is where the gunk usually is.  

I did get the EZ Pour brand caps for the Scepter cans, the “coarse” thread size is what works for those.  (Still cannot believe that Scepter does not include the dust cast for their nozzles...)

Also, new Scepters also have internal mesh filtering necks.  Basically a mesh tube inside.  This makes them harder to fill up as the fuel nozzle won’t go in very far, and you cannot use a siphon in them either because the mesh tube only goes down partway into the can.  So I gotta figure out a way to rip those out maybe, or deal with having to pour them, and they don’t do that very well.  I want them as tight as possible so I don’t want to add a rinky dink vent so they will pour in a reasonable manner.

Goddamn CARB rules.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By tac556:
Update on my last post- that funnel fits OK for a couple of our cars, but in others it won’t work at all due to the nozzle size in the vehicle necking down too soon or the fill neck being at a bad angle.  So it is only a partial win there.

I do also use the Mr Funnel fuel filters.  Quite often not needed, but sometimes you find some serious crud at the bottom of your fuel can.  If not using this funnel to filter or pre-filter the fuel, I never pour the whole can into a vehicle, I leave the last couple cups as that is where the gunk usually is.  

I did get the EZ Pour brand caps for the Scepter cans, the “coarse” thread size is what works for those.  (Still cannot believe that Scepter does not include the dust cast for their nozzles...)

Also, new Scepters also have internal mesh filtering necks.  Basically a mesh tube inside.  This makes them harder to fill up as the fuel nozzle won’t go in very far, and you cannot use a siphon in them either because the mesh tube only goes down partway into the can.  So I gotta figure out a way to rip those out maybe, or deal with having to pour them, and they don’t do that very well.  I want them as tight as possible so I don’t want to add a rinky dink vent so they will pour in a reasonable manner.

Goddamn CARB rules.

View Quote

Mr. Funnel seems to be a legit product.   I got 1 to use for kerosene, am looking to get the bigger 1 for gas.  Seems to definitely
filter out crud, and separates any water
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 4:28:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Hmmmmm…..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 5:39:17 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I’ve got three Midwest. Don’t waste your money.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

I’ve got three Midwest. Don’t waste your money.
View Quote

Thank you for the response

I bought the cans from rover parts a couple months ago and they have been performed as expected so far.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By TailHunter:

My mom bought the harbor freight Midwest cans.  I replaced all the caps that came with them with the solid yellow caps.  If I could find a metal cap they would be no different than the nato cans.  The small amount of plastic area from the cap is not enough for me to worry about any vapor migration/transfer from issue to out or vice versa. Harbor freight has them for $40 each occasionally.  They're very good cans.  
View Quote

The gray EZ-Pour brand solid caps also work on the Harbor Freight Midwest steel cans ... I've read that the yellow ones work as well (as you experienced).  Good cans indeed, the only downside is the cap and EPA-compliant spout.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 2:59:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Boomer:
Hmmmmm…..
View Quote

I've been looking at these aluminum replacement flanges on eBay:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By sherm8404:
Anyone have a link to a video/guide for replacing a wavian can lid? One of my cans has a badly bent neck.

Like these…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1783/49FB68A2-79BF-43BB-AF97-14F52721FD64_jpe-2558737.JPG

ETA...

I've dug through Atlantic British's Youtube, multiple Jerry Can channels, vendors' sites hoping for a tutorial and nada. I think my google-fu must be declining.

View Quote

@sherm8404

Here you go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Surf:

@sherm8404

Here you go.
View Quote
I think he is looking to replace the entire lid and not just the gasket.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 9:12:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sherm8404] [#49]
Originally Posted By fighter443:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fighter443:

Yep. I saw a tutorial for it a ways back somewhere. Can't find it now. I have a new lid kit.  Have to know out the retention pin but I'm unsure hoe to do it without damaging the mount.

Originally Posted By Surf:

@sherm8404

Here you go.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#50]
https://untilgone.com/products/5-gallon-cold-rolled-plate-petrol-diesel-gas-jerry-can.html

Just got this deal in an email. 5 gallon cold rolled can, $49.99
Page / 38
Tacked FUEL CAN ORACLE (Page 36 of 38)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top