User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bravo_Six:
Assuming both are available, is there any reason not to stock Augmentin instead of Amoxicillan?
View Quote

Augmentin is very expensive compared to amoxicillin and it causes more GI problems than amoxicillin. Other than that it has a better spectrum of activity and is a first line drug for animal bite prophylaxis.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you Mk262 and Rich_V for the quick answers!
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:56:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#4]
Originally Posted By MK262:

Augmentin is just Amoxicillin with the addition of clavulanic acid to overcome bacterial resistance caused by penicillinase.

Using Augmentin for routine ear infections or strep,  instead of amoxicillin, is often not needed. It's used if Amoxicillin fails. I also use it for sinus infections and it's first line for dog bites.

The only reason not to stock it would be because someone had a specific allergy to Augmentin.

If stocking for shtf scenarios, I doubt you'd be worried about using the lowest needed antibiotic to avoid creating antibiotic resistance.

Bottomline, Augmentin is stronger, and can be used for everything Amoxicillin can be, it's just not required for most routine ear and throat infections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Assuming both are available, is there any reason not to stock Augmentin instead of Amoxicillan?

Augmentin is just Amoxicillin with the addition of clavulanic acid to overcome bacterial resistance caused by penicillinase.

Using Augmentin for routine ear infections or strep,  instead of amoxicillin, is often not needed. It's used if Amoxicillin fails. I also use it for sinus infections and it's first line for dog bites.

The only reason not to stock it would be because someone had a specific allergy to Augmentin.

If stocking for shtf scenarios, I doubt you'd be worried about using the lowest needed antibiotic to avoid creating antibiotic resistance.

Bottomline, Augmentin is stronger, and can be used for everything Amoxicillin can be, it's just not required for most routine ear and throat infections.

Good explanation...

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:20:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK262] [#5]
Originally Posted By TheGrayMan:

Liez.

Sanford has been around since EMRA was in diapers.  

View All Quotes

Liez.

Sanford has been around since EMRA was in diapers.  

Lol Doc. That doesn't help make it user friendly.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
This has been (and still is) a tremendously valuable thread!  Thanks to all who have contributed!  This one thread by itself is the reason I just joined the forum.

A couple of observations regarding ordering meds from India:

Sure, any meds you order from India have to be shipped here, probably in a container on a freighter.  After all, that's where they're manufactured.  But a huge quantity of meds you buy at the local pharmacy are also manufactured in India.  How do you supposed they got to your local pharmacy?  Probably in a container on a freighter.  What's more, they very likely also sat in a warehouse for some time prior to arriving on your pharmacist's shelf.  In fact, they probably sat in a wholesaler's warehouse before being sold to the store, then probably sat in the store's warehouse before being shipped to the actual store.  At least the items ordered directly from India were delivered relatively fast directly to you after they arrived in the U.S.  I honestly don't think "being shipped on a container" is a concern with ordering meds thru an online Indian pharmacy.

A more valid concern might be the issue of counterfeit meds.  Yes, some online pharmacies sell counterfeit (or possibly diluted) meds.  This is where word of mouth and experience can come into play.  Before I started ordering meds online, I spoke with a number of preppers in my local group, and they recommended a particular online site from India where they got good meds (mostly antibiotics, but a few other things).  They had used them with equal success to those they bought here.  Of the meds I've bought from that site, I've used a couple of courses of azithromycin for my recurrent bronchitis, and they cleared it up just as well as the stuff I bought across the street.  So I'm pretty confident in my purchases now.

Anyway, those are some of my thoughts on the subject.  YMMV
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Couple more items:

First, I would recommend buying only antibiotics, antifungals, antihelminitics, and certain other drugs from an Indian pharmacy that are used in India and world-wide.  Why?  Less likely to be counterfeited.  They don't use, for example, Prozac in India, so they don't have much incentive to sell the real thing.  But they go through antibiotics like candy over there (which is why they've now developed seriously immune bugs), so they don't have much incentive to sell counterfeits.  And some of the antibiotics are so cheap because they are so plentiful that it would not be worth their while to make fakes.

Second, and this doesn't apply only to meds from India but from anywhere.  If at all possible, get meds that are packaged in blister packs instead of bottles, and definitely instead of dispensed.  Blister packs have the great advantage of allowing only one pill to be used at a time without exposing any other pills to oxygen and/or humidity.  A sealed bottle is OK, but once the seal is broken all of the remaining pills in the bottle are now exposed to the elements.  And dispensed meds get exposed to air and moisture in the dispensing process.  I know, sometimes you don't have much of a choice, and dispensed or bottled meds are better than no meds.  But given the choice, get blister packs.

I do have some bottled meds, mostly pain relievers and allergy meds.  When I need some, I take a bottle from my stash and open it, but because it is now unsealed I do not return it.  Instead, I'll replace it with a new bottle.  I will not return a bottle to my stash that has been unsealed simply because it is less likely to keep as long as a sealed bottle.

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

IIRC neither are a good idea if you're allergic to penicillin..correct?
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 2:48:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
View Quote

Correct.  All the "-cillins" are related, so if you're allergic to one, you're allergic to all.  Penicillin, amoxicillin/augmentin, ampicillin, cloxacillin, dicloxacillin, etc. - you get the picture.

My daughter happens to be allergic to the "-cillins" so I'm being sure to stock things she *can* take (such as cephalexin, cefdinir, and azithromycin).  But it's hard getting the unreconstituted dry syrups for these - the online pharmacy I trust carries only amoxicillin and augmentin as dry syrups.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 10:07:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK262] [#10]
Originally Posted By TheFirstAahz:

Correct.  All the "-cillins" are related, so if you're allergic to one, you're allergic to all.  Penicillin, amoxicillin/augmentin, ampicillin, cloxacillin, dicloxacillin, etc. - you get the picture.

My daughter happens to be allergic to the "-cillins" so I'm being sure to stock things she *can* take (such as cephalexin, cefdinir, and azithromycin).  But it's hard getting the unreconstituted dry syrups for these - the online pharmacy I trust carries only amoxicillin and augmentin as dry syrups.
View All Quotes

Just an FYI, 12% of people allergic to penicillin are also allergic to Cephlosporins like cephalexin (Keflex) Cefdinir (Omnicef).
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Just an FYI, 12% of people allergic to penicillin are also allergic to Cephlosporins like cephalexin (Keflex) Cefdinir (Omnicef).
View All Quotes

Good point.  It is worth finding out before SHTF if you or anyone in your group is allergic, and adjust your stash accordingly.  Fortunately, my daughter is not in that 12%.  

That brings up another good, but divergent, point - medical histories.  Have good printed medical records for you and everyone in your family, and encourage everyone in your group to do the same.  Also, it is probably a good idea to have notebooks and writing utensils in your stash.  I have at least one composition notebook and pencil for each person in my family to use for medical record-keeping post-SHTF.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#13]

I have NEVER found it to be remotely that high.  I have given 3rd Gen cephalosporins to pen-allergic people with impunity for 20 years... Not a single reaction.  

That's probably a reflection of the fact that most PCN allergies aren't real.
View All Quotes

I have NEVER found it to be remotely that high.  I have given 3rd Gen cephalosporins to pen-allergic people with impunity for 20 years... Not a single reaction.  

That's probably a reflection of the fact that most PCN allergies aren't real.

I have provided them to PCN allergic patients as well.  Haven't had a reaction yet, but I'm always ready to order benadryl and solu-medrol when I do.

You're likely right about the reason why... most people claiming drug allergies to penicillin are likely due to GI upset or mild urticaria,  which doesn't come close to true allergic reactions involving anaphylaxis.

Still, 12% cross reactivity is the figure quoted in the literature, for whatever that is worth.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheGrayMan] [#14]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of the antigenicity of the PCNs is from the side-chains, not necessarily the beta-lactam Ring... And the 12% cross-reactivity is likely only applicable for true life-threatening anaphylaxis to PCN.  Those are pretty rare, which makes me doubt the statistical power of some of those numbers.

I wouldn't hesitate to give a 3rd Gen cephalosporin to a Pen-allergic patient.  I know the numbers the literature claims, but have found them to be completely inaccurate in general-practice terms.

And just as an aside, all the worst antibiotic-caused allergic reactions I've treated were all to quinolones (including my last near-crich).

More specifically Avelox.  No idea why.
View Quote

I recently had a woman who had an allergic reaction to polytrim eye drops. At first I thought I had a periorbital on my hands due to all the redness and edema surrounding the eye, but after receiving decadron and benadryl, the eye lid edema substantially improved.

She was taking keflex PO, and only using the polytrim drops in the affected eye. Couldn't be the keflex because she had no systemic effects, and the reaction was limited to a single eye; I had her D/C the polytrim and switched her to cipro ophthalmic drops, kept her on the Keflex and had her return in 24 hr for re-eval and she was fine. The allergic reaction had resolved.

It was odd though. In my experience,  most allergic reactions to medications are rather quick to manifest. It took her a day and a half of using the polytrim before the allergic reaction in her eye took place.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:20:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK262] [#17]
Could have been local reaction to the drops, rather than a classical IgE mediated process.  I avoid Sulfa-based drops almost entirely, because they sting/burn in a huge number of patients, and that negatively affects compliance in a big way.  Ocular quinolones are far easier on the eye.

Sulfa drops sting.  Nobody likes them.
View Quote

I agree.

Vigamox is definitely the way to go, but it's $215 per 3ml bottle and some insurance companies won't cover a patient's cost. I often go with cipro drops for that reason.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:27:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#18]
A useful OTC med is Gentian/Methyl violet, available from W-Mart, Target, etc, [may have to order] and is inexpensive.

Quote from Wiki...

Gentian violet has antibacterial, antifungal, antihelminthic, antitrypanosomal, antiangiogenic, and antitumor properties.[10][11]

It is used medically for these properties, in particular for dentistry, and is also known as "pyoctanin" (or "pyoctanine").[12]

It is commonly used for:

Marking the skin for surgery preparation and allergy testing

Candida albicans and related infections, such as thrush, yeast infections, tinea, athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm

Impetigo, used primarily before the advent of antibiotics, but still useful to persons who may be allergic to penicillin

In resource-limited settings, {such as survival settings} gentian violet is used to manage burn wounds,[13] inflammation of the umbilical cord stump (omphalitis) in the neonatal period,[14] oral candidiasis in HIV-infected patients [15] and mouth ulcers in children with measles.[16]

The cost is so low it doesn't hurt to have some around.

I've used it applied to the tongue to resolve a thrush infection after AB treatment for Helicobacter pylori tummy infection... Worked fast and effectively...

Gentian Violet is a powerful dye so be careful in handling so as not to damage things...

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Here's the link to a  'recent' topic --titled...

"Medications_with_great_utility"

Link

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:29:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dr_Dickie] [#20]

Originally Posted By EXPY37:

A useful OTC med is Gentian/Methyl violet, available from W-Mart, Target, etc, [may have to order] and is inexpensive.
Quote from Wiki...

Gentian violet has antibacterial, antifungal, antihelminthic, antitrypanosomal, antiangiogenic, and antitumor properties.[10][11]

It is used medically for these properties, in particular for dentistry, and is also known as "pyoctanin" (or "pyoctanine").[12]
It is commonly used for:

Marking the skin for surgery preparation and allergy testing

Candida albicans and related infections, such as thrush, yeast infections, tinea, athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm

Impetigo, used primarily before the advent of antibiotics, but still useful to persons who may be allergic to penicillin
In resource-limited settings, {such as survival settings} gentian violet is used to manage burn wounds,[13] inflammation of the umbilical cord stump (omphalitis) in the neonatal period,[14] oral candidiasis in HIV-infected patients [15] and mouth ulcers in children with measles.[16]
The cost is so low it doesn't hurt to have some around.

I've used it applied to the tongue to resolve a thrush infection after AB treatment for Helicobacter pylori tummy infection... Worked fast and effectively...
Gentian Violet is a powerful dye so be careful in handling so as not to damage things...
View Quote
Use a base on any stains, as it degrades under basic conditions and goes colorless.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:40:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AC_Doctor] [#21]
Pharma Guys:  Which antibiotics, from the aquarium shop, should I stockpile?  I will get the antibiotics reference .pdf and download to my note Samsung tablet, which is wrapped in EMP-proof bags.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:11:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#22]
Originally Posted By AC_Doctor:
Pharma Guys:  Which antibiotics, from the aquarium shop, should I stockpile?  I will get the antibiotics reference .pdf and download to my note Samsung tablet, which is wrapped in EMP-proof bags.
View Quote

Why is your tablet wrapped in a bag???

How much did they cost?

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:03:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AC_Doctor] [#23]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Faraday-Cage-EMP-BLACKOUT-Bags-15-X-18-Ultra-Thick-Metal-5pc-Prepping-Kit-/131694399366]

They protect sensitive electronics from arfticially created (upper atmosphere nuke) and naturally created (CME) electromagnetic energy.

EMP  

1. electromagnetic pulse: a burst of electromagnetic energy produced by a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere, considered capable of widespread damage to power lines, telecommunications, and coronal mass ejection

CME

A very large emission of plasma from the sun that disrupts the flow of the solar wind, sometimes interfering with the operation of artificial satellites, electronic communications, and electric power transmission on Earth.electronic equipment
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 7:32:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#24]
Thanks!

Looks like they'd work for forensic isolation of electronic com equipment -cell phones, etc...

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:35:46 AM EDT
[#25]
is that a mylar bag?
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Can I get a couple PM recommendations for good online pharmacies? I have one I trust  but they don't carry everything I am looking for.

Thanks in advance

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Headline on Drudge just now:(from the WaPo) The Superbug that doctors have been dreading has just reached the U.S.

For the first time, researchers have found a person in the United States carrying bacteria resistant to antibiotics of last resort, an alarming development that the top U.S. public health official says could signal "the end of the road" for antibiotics.

The antibiotic-resistant strain was found last month in the urine of a 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman. Defense Department researchers determined that she carried a strain of E. coli resistant to the antibiotic colistin, according to a study published Thursday in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, a publication of the American Society for Microbiology. The authors wrote that the discovery "heralds the emergence of a truly pan-drug resistant bacteria."
View Quote

Thanks Chinese for using colistin in you ag.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#28]
My wife found and is asking why we have fish zole?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By GoBlue:
Can I get a couple PM recommendations for good online pharmacies? I have one I trust  but they don't carry everything I am looking for.

Thanks in advance

View Quote

PM too please.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:30:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

PM too please.
View All Quotes

Thanks in advance

PM too please.

And me as well!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Brett6547:

And me as well!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brett6547:

Thanks in advance

PM too please.

And me as well!

Me too. Please, and thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Not an antibiotic but I was wondering if anyone could chime in on the shelf life of Prednisone? I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis and in a situation where RX are not available this disease is literally crippling. I ask because it is the one RX I have on hand to treat it although I hate to use it and don't generally take it unless things are dire. I figure probably around 3 years or so?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:28:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By bosifus:
Not an antibiotic but I was wondering if anyone could chime in on the shelf life of Prednisone? I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis and in a situation where RX are not available this disease is literally crippling. I ask because it is the one RX I have on hand to treat it although I hate to use it and don't generally take it unless things are dire. I figure probably around 3 years or so?
View Quote

I don't have a specific answer for you, but hopefully this bump will bring someone else in.

In general however keeping most meds as cool or cold as possible helps prevent their decline.  I believe there has been some discussion in this thread about people storing their meds in the fridge or freezer for best results.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Saw this on Drudge today.  Harvard did this study on how fast e-coli can mutate around antibiotics.

Interesting times we live in.

Direct Link

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#35]
My wife found and is asking why we have fish zole?
View Quote

Tell her that it's in case antibiotics are needed and aren't available otherwise.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I am also requesting a DM\PM with the names and websites of any trustworthy online pharmacies.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By iostream:
I am also requesting a DM\PM with the names and websites of any trustworthy online pharmacies.
View Quote

Same. Please advise
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Same here please .
Thank you
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By XM21Nick:

Same here please .
Thank you
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XM21Nick:

Same here please .
Thank you

Me too please  

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#40]
If the pharmacy pm is going around, shoot me one too. I need to restock.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Some of the antigenicity of the PCNs is from the side-chains, not necessarily the beta-lactam Ring... And the 12% cross-reactivity is likely only applicable for true life-threatening anaphylaxis to PCN.  Those are pretty rare, which makes me doubt the statistical power of some of those numbers.

I wouldn't hesitate to give a 3rd Gen cephalosporin to a Pen-allergic patient.  I know the numbers the literature claims, but have found them to be completely inaccurate in general-practice terms.

And just as an aside, all the worst antibiotic-caused allergic reactions I've treated were all to quinolones (including my last near-crich).

More specifically Avelox.  No idea why.
View Quote

Lurker reply. You're right.

Prescribing Cephalosporins(CFSN) can be safe in PCN Allergy

Quick Facts

10% of PCN Allergic patients will react to CFSN is a myth
   PCN Allergic patients have a 3x greater risk of allergy to ANY antibiotic / Risk of CFSN & PCN reaction is less than PCN & Other Abx.
   Overall risk of a CFSN Anaphylactic allergy (irrespective of PCN allergy) is ~0.02-3%

Only IgE mediatated reactions (Anaphylaxis, Hives..) get worse with time / exposures.

*In studies these do NOT confer an increased risk (USE THESE)

cefprozil (2nd)
   cefuroxime (2nd)
   cefpodoxime (3rd)
   ceftriaxone (3rD)
   cefixime / cefdinir are PO 3rd generation & are probably ok

*Some have slightly increased risk (some studies dont show it)

Slightly Increased risk of Cross-Allergy to 1st gen CFSN

cephalothin (1st gen)
   cephalexin (1st gen)
   cefadroxil (1st gen)
   cefazolin (1st gen)

If they have a cephalosporin allergy, and you want to use another cephalosporin, look up the 7 & 3 position side chains, structurally dissimilar may be okay!

References

"Cephalosporins can be prescribed safely for PCN-Allergic Patients." JFP Online 3/9/2015.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Too one needs to consider the cardiac implications of some antibiotics.  It can change the "QT" length, and possibly lead to dangerous heart arrhythmias, esp in relation to some other antiarrhythmic drugs..

Also check for potential drug interactions for all drugs taken regularly by family members.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#44]
If one is stockpiling antibiotics for a SHTF situation, shouldn't you keep a few EPPI-pens also.

I have witnessed family members do the anaphylaxis, "flop on the floor like a fish out of water" thing, three times. Twice were from antibiotics that they had previously taken safely.  
We now use antibiotics as a last resort treatment, sinus infections are treated/prevented with netti-pots, stomach problems are treated/prevented with probiotics first and it usually works.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:
If one is stockpiling antibiotics for a SHTF situation, shouldn't you keep a few EPPI-pens also.

I have witnessed family members do the anaphylaxis, "flop on the floor like a fish out of water" thing, three times. Twice were from antibiotics that they had previously taken safely.  
We now use antibiotics as a last resort treatment, sinus infections are treated/prevented with netti-pots, stomach problems are treated/prevented with probiotics first and it usually works.
View Quote

Do you have access to them?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 1:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#46]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:
If one is stockpiling antibiotics for a SHTF situation, shouldn't you keep a few EPPI-pens also...
View Quote
You'll need more than just an EpiPen to treat a serious allergic reaction.  All an EpiPen does is buy you a little time (20 to 30 minutes or so) to get "real treatment" for the reaction.  So without the real treatment, all an EpiPen does is extend the amount of time that it takes you to die!  And EpiPens have their own baggage as well - costly, short shelf life, potentially problematic to use in older patients with cardiovascular disease, etc.

I must say that this thread continues to surprise me...  it's coming up on 7 years old and arguably, it outlived its usefulness about 6 1/2 years ago...  and yet people still add posts...  and for the uninitiated (the ones who should benefit most from a thread like this), it is impossible to tell the useful information from the misinformation, from the disinformation...  It has wandered so far off topic and is so long-winded that I doubt that it is of any benefit to anyone - especially when you factor in the inaccuracy and/or misleading nature of much of its information.  The forum mods should have locked this thread a long time ago (this is post # 746 on the bottom of page 15 of a thread that was reasonably answered by the end of page 1!).  Then forum members with somewhat related but different questions would post a new (specific) thread rather than add another post to this bloated, non-specific one.  

...just my 2 cents, your opinion may vary...  I wish you all the best...

- R -
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Do you have access to them?
View Quote

Only the couple that our docs have prescribed to keep on hand.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:57:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thatmguy] [#48]
Recently had a reaction to clindamycin for a sinus infection.  Changed me to augmentin.  have to take probiotics for a while, but that's cool.  Beats infection.

Fortunately this reaction does not preclude future use of other -mycins, except those I can't have becasue of QT prolongation.

Danged bodies....

I keep bactrim and doxycycline on hand.  Would like to get another round or three of the augmentin and stick in the stash... So if anyone can recommend a reputable online source....
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Thanks in advancePosted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
me too please
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ben123:
me too please
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ben123:

Thanks in advancePosted Via AR15.Com Mobile
me too please
Same here please. Thanks in advance.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top