Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Pictures of your preps (Page 1 of 19)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 5/8/2006 1:47:38 PM EDT
I was hoping that we could start a thread where people post pictures of their preps and food storage.  Or if there has been a previous thread like this, maybe just post the link?
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 2:19:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fight4yourrights] [#1]
2 people, 3 little dogs  (dog food not shown)

Here's some videos of the Honda 2000 running so you can get an idea of the sound level

video 1

video 2

Group 24 battery bank

Group 27 battery bank

battery powered b&w tv

hurricane lamps

M95 gas masks, pouches, hoods, spare filters

Nitrile gloves

N100 1st run masks

Night Vision - AN/PVS-14 single battery model

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I never grow tired of looking at nice prep pics.

Sorry no pics here, photographically challenged
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
These threads always motivate me.  

Thanks,

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought I was doing good untill I saw 'Fights pics Wish I had the spare room to place it all in one place.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Bah. Its all a waste of money & time. This guy will save us............

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By die-tryin:

www.ardmoreite.com/images/061699/fema.jpg

Nice hat there "fema life savin' rescue us all" dude!

"this hat and shirt can be purchased over on isle 8 wiht the rest of the .gov memorabilia".
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks that made my day

Its all a waste of money & time. This guy will save us............

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 3:54:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Szurgot] [#10]
I think he bought that hat while at walmart.  Or maybe he looted it while in New Orleans.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Not bad 'rights, but my generator is bigger.

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#13]
So THATS what a year's worth of food and a life time of ammo looks like. Interesting. [furiously scribbling notes to self]

how much did it all cost you and what's left to get?
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By die-tryin:

www.ardmoreite.com/images/061699/fema.jpg

yip after they  confiscate F4's stash to feed us poor folk

ill get some pics up of my lowly apt.living .stash
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By JusAdBellum:
So THATS what a year's worth of food and a life time of ammo looks like. Interesting. [furiously scribbling notes to self]

plus one on what he said and are all the ammo cans actually ammo or is some of that other gear??
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 5:23:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fight4yourrights] [#16]

Originally Posted By younggunner:

plus one on what he said and are all the ammo cans actually ammo or is some of that other gear??

that *might* be a years worth of food for 2 folks.   Certainly at least 9 months worth.

Theres a few empty cans, but most are ammo

What's left?   Hmm.  Always more things left.

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
Not bad 'rights, but my generator is bigger.

Yes, but mine is quieter and more fuel efficient!  
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/HondaEU2000I009Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/survivalstorage011Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/survivalstorage004Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/survivalstorage001Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/supplies002Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/fuelandwater006Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/fuelandwater004Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/fuelandwater003Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/fuelandwater001Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/SSstuff007.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/storage2003Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/IMG_1396Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/Matches002Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/survivalstorage012Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/commode-chair.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/supplies005Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/AR15SpareParts002Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/AR15SpareParts001Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/inverter2battery001Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/inverter2battery003Medium.jpg

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/incoming013Medium.jpg

GO GREEN, GO WHITE, GO STATE!!!

Nice Blanket

---DK
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By protus:

ill get some pics up of my lowly apt.living .stash

yeah--us apartment dwellers are gonna feel pretty inadequate after that!

fortunately for my own ego, i don't posess a digital camera, so it may take some time for me to come up with pics.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#19]
"some" of my lowly apt. dweller preps
its my 10x10  room/manroom/cpuroom/"honey is this yours let me throw it here" room

1/2 of my h20 and my 7 gun locker which by the way holds more than 7 if stacked right
some totes with spare packs,,and gear.

looking at the closet from the locker.
i have 3 food totes,1 1st aid tote, the others are cooking gear/camping gear/ winter hunting cloths and surplus/military gear. the rest ofteh closet is stuffed with 5 gallons of coleman fuel 4 gallons of bleach 40lbsof rice,, about 100 rolls of TP,, sleepingbags,jackets, andother outdoor junk( saws,axes ect)
of course you can see my bob and some other shit hanging on the doors!
i have ammo,,, oillamps,,andother preps stuffed in every damn crevace of the place,, all easy to getto and use. 1/2 the fun is leaveing the preps in plain view for day to day use ,, oil lamps work great for this
sorry..i wont show you my  bunker made of sand filled miller light cans in the master bed room walk in closet !
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#20]

its my 10x10  room/manroom/cpuroom/"honey is this yours let me throw it here" room

img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/protus/room1.jpg
1/2 of my h20 and my 7 gun locker which by the way holds more than 7 if stacked right
img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/protus/room2.jpg
i have 3 food totes,1 1st aid tote, the others are cooking gear/camping gear/ winter hunting cloths and surplus/military gear. the rest ofteh closet is stuffed with 5 gallons of coleman fuel 4 gallons of bleach 40lbsof rice,, about 100 rolls of TP,, sleepingbags,jackets, andother outdoor junk( saws,axes ect)
i have ammo,,, oillamps,,andother preps stuffed in every damn crevace of the place,, all easy to getto and use. 1/2 the fun is leaveing the preps in plain view for day to day use ,, oil lamps work great for this
sorry..i wont show you my  bunker made of sand filled miller light cans in the master bed room walk in closet !

Nice.  I especially like the "SHTF Food" label.

Might want to move the 1st Aid tote up if you don't have another 1st Aid stash close.  Last thing you'd want is to have to move more stuff if someone's hurt.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 6:03:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: protus] [#21]

Originally Posted By Krackels:

Nice.  I especially like the "SHTF Food" label.

Might want to move the 1st Aid tote up if you don't have another 1st Aid stash close.  Last thing you'd want is to have to move more stuff if someone's hurt.

i had to label them for the wife and its on top now anyway,, that pic is  almost 5 months old

i have a 1st aid kit,, nailed by the door on the wall with a thing of hand sanitiser,, and a medci kit intehtruck along with whats in my LBE/BOB and the other  walls of the room i didnt show
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 6:27:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FS_653] [#22]
Heat, Woodstove

<removed>

Light, 10KW Generator

<removed>

Whole house transfer switch,

<removed>

Water, 500 Gallons / Well

<removed>

Food,

<removed>

Food,

<removed>

And more food,

<removed>
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Pardon me, but why so many tissues??  Plan on doing a lot of crying when the SHTF????  

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By BangStick1:
Pardon me, but why so many tissues??  Plan on doing a lot of crying when the SHTF????  

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/survivalstorage004Medium.jpg

aint always about ammo and camo!

hell i have 6 months( if she wore them every day!!)  worth of female pads stored away....

F4/FS

great preps guys,,if only i had a house i woulndt have to store 6+ months of crap in a 10x10 room
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#26]
WOW, I really need to get going.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#27]
my 2005 GHB, has been updated and improved slightly since then, but I have no pics.

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Here's what I got. I can't think of anything else to add.

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Originally Posted By FS_653:
Heat, Woodstove

falloutshelter653.org/misc/IMG_0027a.jpg

Light, 10KW Generator

falloutshelter653.org/misc/gen_house3.jpg

Whole house transfer switch,

falloutshelter653.org/misc/power-1.jpg

Water, 500 Gallons / Well

falloutshelter653.org/misc/srf-3.jpg

Food,

falloutshelter653.org/misc/srf-4.jpg

Food,

falloutshelter653.org/misc/srf-5.jpg

And more food,

falloutshelter653.org/misc/IMG_0124.jpg

Nice! - I like the grounding and bonding with the electrical, etc., very important!
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 9:19:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fight4yourrights] [#30]

We HAVE a lot more boxes than that - we both go through a TON of them, and I can barely stock enough to meet normal needs

I have even more than shown here:

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#31]
fight4yourrights

Wow!  U R da man!  We should all be at your level, or at least have way according to the gubment

First rule of shtf.... Never show your preps
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:03:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By georgiarebel6165:
fight4yourrights

Wow!  U R da man!  We should all be at your level, or at least have way according to the gubment

First rule of shtf.... Never show your preps

fight4yourrights, if a picture is worth a thousand words, you just took everyone here to school on prepping.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one here who saved all the pictures for studying later.  

Maybe you could give us a written overview of your preps as well though?  I know there are a lot of little details and pieces of equipment that we just can't recognize from the pictures.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#34]
tag, I want a house so bad... Maybe after grad school

EPOCH
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#35]
There is a biblical story about King Hezekiah of Israel.  When foreign dignitaries came to visit, he took the opportunity to show them the vast riches and treasure houses of his kingdom.

Many years later, the countries that sent those diplomats paid Israel another visit.  This visit wasn't so friendly, and guess who wound up with the treasure??  [
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:21:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: georgiarebel6165] [#36]

Originally Posted By toyotaman:

Originally Posted By georgiarebel6165:
fight4yourrights

And I'm sure I'm not the only one here who saved all the pictures for studying later.

Do you work for the CIA Toyotaman?  

Maybe you could give us a written overview of your preps as well though?  I know there are a lot of little details and pieces of equipment that we just can't recognize from the pictures.

+1 on the prep overview.  You've probably presented it one time before, but any additional info would surely be appreciated!
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By hitanrun:
There is a biblical story about King Hezekiah of Israel.  When foreign dignitaries came to visit, he took the opportunity to show them the vast riches and treasure houses of his kingdom.

Many years later, the countries that sent those diplomats paid Israel another visit.  This visit wasn't so friendly, and guess who wound up with the treasure??  [

I believe those here with riches know how to protect them.  We plan to have and use, not have and lose...  

Molon labe  
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#38]

I really need to get moving!
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#39]
I need to go shopping NOW!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#40]
fight4yourrights,

Where do you store your gas? Out in a garage?
I just got a townhouse w/ a basement but no garage. I just can't see storing fuel in the basement.
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 11:31:04 PM EDT
[#41]
EXCELLENT!!!!!

I'm motivated to take some pics of mine... but some are tucked away in nooks and crannies which make it tough to photo.... which means I have to pull it out first.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#42]

You cleaned up the MESS!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2006 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Originally Posted By Rmplstlskn:
EXCELLENT!!!!!

I'm motivated to take some pics of mine... but some are tucked away in nooks and crannies which make it tough to photo.... which means I have to pull it out first.

Rmpl

Please post 'em!  This thread will get boring if it's just people saying how much they like oogling fight4yourrights' preps.
Link Posted: 5/9/2006 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#44]
WOW! just when I think I am doing well .....
Link Posted: 5/9/2006 2:54:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fight4yourrights] [#45]

Originally Posted By drobs:
fight4yourrights,

Where do you store your gas? Out in a garage?
I just got a townhouse w/ a basement but no garage. I just can't see storing fuel in the basement.

Garage.

I *might* trust the MFC's in the basement, but those Blitz cans suck.

One thing - I don't own a ton of guns.    Too many folks on this board (ARFCOM in general) just seem to like collecting guns.   I own tools.

I've even thought of paring down the selection, but I don't really need the money, so .......

Also, 2 person households + 3 small dogs (dog food not shown)

Link Posted: 5/9/2006 3:46:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Survival%20Gear/incoming013Medium.jpg

Your bandages were made in my town.

AAMOF, I have quite a few bundles of them too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2006 3:59:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Surf] [#47]

Link Posted: 5/9/2006 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By treelander:

You cleaned up the MESS!!!

well  duh!

i wish it was cleaner! i just dont have the space, i envy these guys with houses or basements!

My hall way closet.. has 4 gallons of lamp oil, and 8 oil lamps, maybe 150 candles, all the basic home repair items.  2 months worth of baby formula, yrs worth of wipes, and other baby junk(lotions ect) holds  the house hold batt's ,,morale junk like board games ect,,and a set of  tools.
in my 10x10 i have acraftsman work bench stuffed with tools, all my flyfishing equipment, and normal fishing gear.

one thing folks dont post is the books, my collection is small, buti have about 10-15 books from how to repair a leaky pipe( i dont need that  but  i have it) to how to make herbal healing drinks from herbs. of course  i have the sas,,patriots ect ect kinda books.

the hardest is just the room.

if i took the time to re do everything from scratch, my actual  food preps and h20 would maybe take up 1/2 that closet!   itd be simple..  1-3 ..15 gallon h20 jugs,,   100lbs of rice, and one box of can goods/mre's.  then 1 1st aid  box,, and the rest normal camping gear ect that iwould have normally.  My whole room is nothing but a bass pro turned upside down,, from hunting  and camping gear to fishing gear.   i have over 15 rods/reels in teh corner that i didnt show along with a damn compound bow...

like i said wishi had a house!
Link Posted: 5/9/2006 8:22:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Nice setup there guys...

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 5/9/2006 8:57:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ColtRifle] [#50]
Hey FS_653

Got a question for you.  Can you tell us more about your well/water system?  How it works and cost to install and any other info you have about it.  

It looks pretty neat and I'd like to do something like that in the future.

Thanks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Pictures of your preps (Page 1 of 19)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top