Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2016 11:46:22 PM EDT
My go to waders are a pair of Simms bootfoot waders I bought 3-4 years ago when they started making them again.
I liked them so much thats all I use now.
I fish alot in spring and fall. Easily 60-80 days a year.
And I'm not gentle on my stuff, pushing thru brush, sliding down the bank on my butt, climbing out of the river on my knees to crawl up the bank and doing lots of walking from spot to spot.
Anyways as usual after awhile my waders got some small leaks. But I got one that took me awhile to find that was soaking my left foot.
It turned out that there was about a 1" crack in the boot on the side of my foot near the heel.
I was going to put a tire patch on the outside of the boot and call it a day but as seeing it was summer and I didn't need the waders till fall I thought I'd let Simms patch it.
So I boxed them up, got a Return Authorization from Simms and sent them in.
After about 2 weeks I get a email saying that they are replacing.
I thought they might be replacing just the bootfoot, but no they replaced the whole waders.
Top Service Simms!!
I ended up with new Bootfoots after 4 years of heavy use.
I wonder if they will replace these after another 4 years of heavy use?
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Simms and Orvis have always had great customer service.  Neither is cheap, but they're worth it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for reminding me, I have two pair of g3 guides to send in for holes.

They have always taken good care of me and their stuff lasts longer than the others I have used.

Go Simms!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top