Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2015 11:26:49 PM EDT
I have 4 Winston rods and 1 Sage and reels and line for all of them and find that I only ever use 2 of them.  Local shops only want to offer store credit and at a tiny fraction of what they are worth.  Is there anywhere like the EE here for fly fishing gear or anywhere else you can think of that I could sell a few of these?  
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
May not be legal but I'd post them here since they're niche items.

Local fishing forums? I know ours has a classified section.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 11:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
20 bucks
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

20 bucks
View Quote
Not quite but I would entertain some pretty reasonable offers.  PM me if anyone is interested.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Details would help.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Details would help.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure for sale ads are not permitted anywhere but the EE.  I tried to message you but your in box is full.  Send me an email address and I can send details.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, pls try again. I didn't realize I was full but I've cleaned it up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have bought and sold more rods than I care to admit to. Simple fact is they rarely sell for as much as I would like. I usually end up putting them on eBay and get more than I could locally. Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have 4 Winston rods and 1 Sage and reels and line for all of them and find that I only ever use 2 of them.  Local shops only want to offer store credit and at a tiny fraction of what they are worth.  Is there anywhere like the EE here for fly fishing gear or anywhere else you can think of that I could sell a few of these?  
View Quote

Whereabouts in CO? I've wanted to get into fly fishing since I moved here a month ago or so. No idea how or what or where to go though?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top