Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2013 4:22:22 PM EDT
Figure I would share my first try at fly fishing have to say def addicting been fishing my whole life but never tried the fly fishing route. After my first time deffinelty ready to spend lots of money on the new addiction. Had a great time caught about 10 fish including the brown in the pic. Love living in Idaho so many places to fish and quite a few are fly fishing only.

Link Posted: 11/20/2013 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Fly fishing mountain streams is as close as you can get to bird hunting without a gun.
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what u mean by that ??
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure what u mean by that ??
View Quote

I mean that you stalk your fish.  Sneaking up and down the creek.  Weaving silently in and through the brush to make that perfect cast into the pool and land the brownie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top