Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 3:47:12 AM EDT
Gents, I've started a thread in site suggestions to try and get a boating forum in the general tab.  I know this forum doesn't get much traffic but if you are interested in having a wider variety of topics and more discussion without the BS of posting a thread in GD, please chime in and we'll see if there are enough of us to be heard.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_2/1762569_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 3:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to see one as well.  There has to be more boat owners than aviators and they have their own home in general.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
This was nearly a month ago and didn't seem to gain much traction.

I guess we are relegated to this section.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang. I don't really even fish and have absolutely no interest in it (fishing). Thats why I dont hang out on THT much anymore. If you dont have a CC and rigged for fishing, there is no point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top