Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2015 8:55:59 PM EDT
what do you prefer to do?  I like to put the radio on and hang out with the family.  We tie a cushion to a cleat and just float.  We also got a couple water guns.  Nothing like your 3 year old blasting your wife when she isn't looking.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never owned a boat that didn't need something done on it.  We tend to clean the boat, perform maintenance, splice, repair or maintain lines, cross-train or do something similar.  I suppose we need to learn to relax more
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I'm on a boat to fish or for work.  I'm not likely to be out in the sun lollygagging in the heat. Maybe swimming if it's nice out.

On rare occasion I'll would go on a sunset cruise with friends or to watch holiday fireworks.  .
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:11:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I put up an improvised screen and watch movies with a projector at night while getting hammered on a variety of mixed drinks
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's hope this isn't how your 'rafting up' experience ends up

In all seriousness - there are some significant concerns about anchor lines and load capacities when multiplying your weight by rafting up....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top