Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 12:34:09 PM EDT
My Dad and I threw our nets a few weeks ago.  We didn't have as much success as we would have liked, but it was still a lot of fun.  I caught 7 in a single throw at 2:24 in the video.

Cast Net Fishing 6/4/17 | GoPro Hero 5 Session
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Were you fishing for bait or food? Hard to tell what the fish were. Mullet?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were you fishing for bait or food? Hard to tell what the fish were. Mullet?
View Quote
The flounder was the only thing I saw worth eating. But the closer you get to the Florida panhandle, people eat mullet down there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The flounder was the only thing I saw worth eating. But the closer you get to the Florida panhandle, people eat mullet down there.
View Quote
That's because we know to smoke them down here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Bull sharks will come grab what you have in the net on your belt. They're not picky about grabbing a mouthful of leg either. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top