Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2013 7:20:31 AM EDT
Wife and I have a 33 ft. twin hull charter booked for the above date. We will be fishing for yellowfin and would consider splitting the charter. Price is $1500 plus fuel for the day. IM me if you are interested. We will be doing inshore bull red fishing the day before but can only take ONE extra on that trip. We can take two on the tuna trip.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I had known about this...oops
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]
How did the trip go? Was the boat a 33 custom Freeman?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]
How did the trip go?  Was the boat you fished on the Relentless?  If so he is probably the worst guide/charter I've ever fished with.  And I've fished a bunch offshore out of NC, Costa Rica, and on family and friends boats out of Edisto Beach, SC
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did the trip go?  Was the boat you fished on the Relentless?  If so he is probably the worst guide/charter I've ever fished with.  And I've fished a bunch offshore out of NC, Costa Rica, and on family and friends boats out of Edisto Beach, SC
View Quote

I have to dissagree with you. Mike has put me on the Tuna all 4 times I have been with him. We caught a 200 pounder with him.
See the picture above that was on relentless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top