Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2015 11:46:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 41magsnub]

Be sure to set to 1080P!

Garmin Virb Elite on the Garmin dog harness

Was controlling recording via a Garmin Alpha and TT15 track and train system.

It works well.

Tomorrow night I'll run it out in the woods.

The harness has mounting on one side and the top.  I used the side mounting as the top is going to be a problem when it comes to barbed wire.  

This is going to get some awesome video chasing upland game!
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is last nights video.  I need to move the camera to the dog's back for water retrieves.  It does decent underwater photography though!

https://vimeo.com/129738320

Next I need to figure out the view finder function, apparently I can use that to electronically level the camera.  That will be useful because the harness is as level as it is going to get with the camera on the side unless I sew in a counterweight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks about like the video of my Malinois. I got a great harness and camera. It doesn't matter I still get seasick watching it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top