Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 5:03:24 PM EDT
So we are looking to buy a Black lab puppies and looking for a good breeder near my area! I'm not looking for a gun dog or hunting dog this is just going to be a family pet. I have looked at a few local online places and can get prices from $300 to $1,000 per dog. So looking for a little advice on a good breeder willing to spend the money on a good dog but not wanting to spend the $2k price on some of the dogs I saw. Thanks for the help and advice also I'm willing to drive a little to get the dog.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:22:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jparish62] [#1]
Don't let the name of this site fool you. They have all types of sporting dogs. You don't buy from them, but rather they are a locating service for breeders in your area.

Dogs

ETA: its free
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top