Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2017 8:10:22 AM EDT
Didn't Camping Survival usually do a couple a year?

Any other companies?  I need to stock up for the rest of camping season.

I searched for "mountain", "house", "freeze", "dried" and didn't come up with much.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#1]
wise food storage always has sales, get on their email

http://www.wisefoodstorage.com/
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Woot.com has Mountain House and other freeze dried foods on sale regularly.  Amazon has them on lightning deals on occasion. Costco has sales on their website occasionally.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
September seems to be the big month for mountain house sales. I think that is when they prepare for their yearly changeover. Wise seems to have the best prices around that time. That is when I do my big orders.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Amazon is having a sale on 10 serving cans of Mountain House freeze dry right now for prime day.

link
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for posting the link

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazon is having a sale on 10 serving cans of Mountain House freeze dry right now for prime day.

link
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
From my email

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top