Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2015 7:08:32 PM EDT
New pack, bought it a year ago, packed it and it has sat unused. leaving tomorrow to my primitive area stomping ground.

I started backpacking in the boyscouts with a external frame pack, I still have it at my parents.

When I was 21 I started solo trips for 3 to 5 days with a maxpedition condor 2 with molle gp pouches stuck all over it. It's just a three day "assault" pack, no frame.
Well, 10 years of doing that took it's toll, it hurts to much to have 40 lbs on my back with no support.

New pack is a eberlestock f4 terminator. I'm caring a sleeping bag for the first time in a decade. It's strange having so much space in a pack.
New stove, Switched to solid fuel stove, esbit tabs.

Have my 20" ar with spikes havoc launcher and a g17

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Came back yesterday, had a personal emergancy and cut it short buy three days, camera stupid working first night.

://" />

" />

Will post more soon
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Where in Ohio do you go, or is it a secret?  I'm always looking for places to backpack but usually end up in PA.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
AEP! American Electric Power
Now you probable knew you most have a permit.
You also knew you MOST only camp in designated area!!!
After all, there are acres up on acres  (60,000) that NO ONE ever see!
And  you could get lose out there, with out a light or a fire to indicate
you where ever there???
All so you knew that the1200-mile Buckeye Trail
runs though part of the AEP park area!!!
Or we can all go to PA. It a nice place as well!
Hope this helps! If anyone goes! Bring back pictures!!!

PITA45
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top