Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2014 2:06:05 AM EDT
anyone use it?
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I used beeswax a few months ago on a new pair of boots, still going strong and they are worn at work daily.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Sno-Seal on boots, but I've used Camp Dri on poly/cotton jackets to give them a bit of water repellency. It works good in that way to keep you a bit dryer in light rain.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I too use Sno-seal. It is a beeswax  base and works great.
I've been using it for 30 years. Before gore-tex was common in boots, it was-is the best thing going.
also USMC approved
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I use Sno Seal on all my leather stuff:
Boots
Holsters
Belts
Backpacks
Cartridge boxes
Slings

I use DWR
On textiles
synthetic leather:
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Snoseal !!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:12:22 AM EDT
[#6]
My Father used Kiwi products on his leather work boots for years.  I didn't know it was still being made.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmm, I guess I should have read this thread before posting my "Sno Seal" thread

Yes, the spray is fine for nylon portions but it doesn't do as well as the beeswax for the leather portion.

Just put SnoSeal on my boots and headed to Colorado for a week this coming Wednesday.  They tested well under the faucet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top