Advanced Fighting pistol and night fighting course in Florida Panhandle
The Executive Solution www.floridafirearmstraining.com courses now being offered at NEW PRIVATE Panhandle range:
1. Advanced Defensive Handgun 1,
2. Night Shooting Class
3. Tactical Shotgun/Pistol Course
• Date and Times:
Saturday 27th Advance Defensive Handgun 1 [ADHG1] (10am - 6pm)
Saturday 27th Intro to Night fighting (8pm - 12 midnight)
Sunday 28th Tactical Shotgun & Handgun (9am - 5pm)
Be there 30 min prior so that you can get yourself set up.
Panhandle Defense Institute Range
(located on Hwy 20, exactly 5 miles west of U.S. 231 in northern Bay County.)
$200 per class, per shooter
Or package deals
$350 package for two classes
$475 package for the weekend (All 3 classes)
The training will be broken up into 3 different classes over 2 days;
1) Advance Defensive Handgun 1:
Shooting at the range and shooting in a life and death situation, are 2 completely different things. This pistol course will guide you through the basics of utilizing your firearm under stress conditions. Beginning with safety, situational awareness, tactical planning and a short review of topics covered in our fighting pistol courses. Then onto mental conditioning, stance, drawing, movement, mastering trigger control, mastering recoil, stress fire, tactical target engagement and speed sighting.
2) Night Shooting Training:
This 4 hour night course covers firearm specific anomalies, carry options and accessories, weapon stoppages and Immediate action drills at night, using cover, standing, kneeling and prone positions, shooting on the move, transitioning from primary to secondary gun, shooting from cover, using light into dark and dark into light and reloading techniques including speed loads and tactical reloads
3) Tactical Shotgun & Pistol:
This all day course reviews both the positive and negative points of using shotguns for practical real applications. Course includes safety, ammunition selection, effective ranges, loading/reloading techniques, using cover, standing, kneeling and prone positions, shooting on the move, and transitioning from shotgun to pistol and pistol to shotgun.
• Equipment: Handgun with enough magazines/speed loaders (3 min) & Shotgun.
• Additional Equipment Required: Sling, strong side holster, magazine carriers, flash lights (that work), spare batteries, eye and ear protection, gun cleaning kit, food and drinks, along with clothing that will allow for work on the ground and ALL weather conditions (no open top shoes, shorts, sleeveless shirts or v neck tops).
• Ammunition Required:
1) ADHG1 400 rounds (min)
2) Night Shooting Training 400 rounds (min)
3) Tac shotgun/Pistol 200 rounds of birdshot, 50 rounds 00buck, 25 rounds of slug and 300 Pistol rounds (min)
It is better to have to many then not enough.
• Prerequisites: All students must be competent in the weapon systems and have a good working knowledge of these weapon systems. This is not a basic course for novice shooters of shotgun or handgun.
• Additional Information:
NOTE: This is an adult training/learning environment. There will be enough time for you to grab food and water throughout the day/night.
1. Go to www.floridafirearmstraining.com
2. Drag mouse over the training icon then click on “Book Now” in the drop down menu.
3. Fill out the “Reservation form”, making sure you put in the right course and date.
- Course name; eg, ADHG 1, Intro to Night Shooting Training and/or Tactical Shotgun/pistol,
- Course date; 27th and/or 28th August 2011
4. Then click submit after you have added on comments, i.e you are paying or reserving for more than one.
If you have any further questions contact:
Will Farrugia, (Lead Instructor)
Phone (954) 298 9103
Simon Golby (Instructor Central-West Florida)
Phone (760) 277 5451