TTE Group Tactical Pistol I - Nov 13/14, 2010 - Denver CO
Class Description: TTE Group's "Tactical Pistol I" class is designed to introduce shooters to a set of 9 tactical shooting standards based on materials from MSG Paul Howe (RET), the owner of Combat Shooting and Tactics. Using a set of diagnostic drills, shooting standards and tactical application modules, you'll leave the course with a set of quantifiable, qualitative skills to provide you with a baseline of performance to improve your shooting and diagnose accuracy and speed issues. Some of the standards and modules will help you learn skills such as properly drawing from the holster, recoil management, multiple target engagement, precision shooting, shooting on the move, and other items.
Prerequisites: This class is best attended by shooters who already have attained a basic skillset with their rifle and are ready to move to the next level. Both beginning and advanced students will find materials to improve the abilities and to help diagnose shooting issues.
- Pistol with 3 magazines (5 or more suggested, and backup weapon is never a bad idea)
- Quality Belt with holster and magazine pouches (quality Kydex such as CompTac, Raven Concealment, Bladetech suggested) SOFT NYLON HOLSTERS ARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FOR SAFETY REASONS.
- 1000rds of pistol ammo
- Weapon cleaning kit (cleaning rod, bore brushes, patches, rags,
cleaning & lubricating oil, toothbrush)
- Hat, Rain or inclement weather gear
- Wraparound Eye and ELECTRONIC Ear protection IS MANDATORY
- Water / Snacks (we’ll take an hour lunch break around noon, but we
do NOT LEAVE THE RANGE)
- Sun Screen (non-greasy or water resistant recommended)
I suggest that you wear comfortable shoes, and clothing that you don’t
mind getting dirty.
Instructor: Kelly Hohnholz received his pistol instructors certification from MSG Paul Howe (RET) at CSAT and his training resume is available online at http://ttellc.net/whoweare.html
COST: 150.00 - PAYABLE BY CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL.
For further information or questions, please contact TTE Group at: