Pathfinder Ops Combative Handgun I
Combative Handgun I
Location: Crumhorn Mtn R&G Club
April 10, 2010
* This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a combative environment.
* During this 6 hour course participants will learn the most current and effective shooting methods, strategies, and tactics for gunfight survival.
Topics include but are not limited to:
* General safety concerns and function of pistols
* Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
* Combat Mindset
* Appropriate ammunition choices
* Shooting fundamentals
* Proper ready positions
* Shooting positions
* Responses to malfunctions
* Use of barricades
* Adverse angles
* Shooting on the move
* Multiple targets
* Pre-registration is required.
* Tuition must accompany registration UNLESS you contact us in advance and make other arrangements.
* Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
* This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
* Ammunition requirements: A minimum of 250 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your handgun.
* No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
* Equipment Requirements: Pistol*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 2 Magazines & Holder, Belt & Holster, Eye & Ear Protection.
The weather projection for this weekend is looking like it's made for a range day....
There are still a few opening for this Handgun series. Get signed up via the website.