I'm Hosting Magpul again for their Adv. Handgun. Below is the info. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 786-525-3024 or via email at email@example.com. You can also contact Magpul at 1.877.4MAGPUL ext 118 or the lead instructor, Chris Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register by calling 1.877.4MAGPUL ext 118. If you have any problems or questions contact me at the information provided above.
There is a range fee that will be charged per student per day to cover range costs. Fee should be around $20 per day.
FRI APR 17
SAT APR 18
Pop Dean's Hunt Club
6101 U.S. 27
South West Ranches, FL 33332
GPS Cords: 26.041896,-80.43543
Google Maps Link
Location Satellite Image
$400 / 2 day course | ammo 1500rds
An advanced course designed to take those with solid handgun experience to the next level of professional development. This is a fast paced, hands-on, super dynamic live fire course with minimal time spent in the classroom. Starting with combat mindset, the class thoroughly covers:
* Terminal ballistics
* Rapid threat analysis and acquisition
* Shooting on the move
* Multiple target engagement
* Natural and improvised shooting positions
* Barricade shooting
* Shooting from vehicles (client dependant)
* Concealed shooting
* Low light tactics
* Individual and team confidence enhancement shooting drills
* Individual and team live fire stress courses
A functional and practical handgun chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP. If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea. A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s) in question is also a must. Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Sometimes magazines will make it in your dump bag and sometimes they won't. If they hit the ground they can become fouled, causing weapon malfunctions and time off the line.
* Note pad, and pen/pencil
* Clothing suited to strenuous type activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
* Appropriate foot wear
* Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
* Ear pro (electronic preferred)
* Eye pro, which wraps around
* Clear lenses for night shoots
* Baseball style hat recommended
* A holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
* Secondary weapon mounted or handheld light
* Spare bulbs and batteries
* Tools that work on your weapon
* Weapons lube
* Water hydrating device
* Knee and elbow pads (optional)
* Gloves (optional)
* Insect Repellent (optional)
* An open mind
I've never taken a organized course before, but shoot quite a bit informally out behind my house.
Would you say that this course is a bit too much for the first one?
Guys going to this course, or guys from the Carbine 1 in March:
I am behind the 8 ball right now coming up with ammo for this course. Is there a place in Broward where I can score a couple thousand rounds of 9mm Parabellum or Luger.
Got some, need more, not sure if the stuff I have on order will reach me in time!!!
Help me out guys
send me a pm i live close to the coarse i will ask around for you.
Bump .. Spots still left ...