Tactical Response Sniper 17-21 NOV Camden,TN
This 5 day course is taught by our cadre of seasoned active military and police snipers. We cover the skills required by anyone who wants to hit small targets at extended distances. Hunters, competitive target shooters, law enforcement marksman/observers and others who require sub-minute performance will all benefit greatly from the shooting techniques and fieldcraft methods covered. We will cover known and unknown engagements out to 500 yards. We will teach you how to set up your weapon and gear for missions, cover care and cleaning of equipment and ammo selection for the job, and conduct graded stalks and courses of fire. We want you to leave this course a newly trained sniper that can complete the mission and get home safely.
5 Day/ $1000
* One (1) open mind
* Reliable Rifle (zeroed for 100 yards)
* Notebook and pen
* 400 rounds of ammo for rifle (match ammo only)
* Bipod, tripod or sturdy shooting rest for rifle.
* Rifle cleaning Gear
* Hearing protection
* Eye protection
* Pistol with 100 rounds
* Strong side holster (No crossdraw, shoulder holsters or small of the back holsters)
* Extra pistol magazine and magazine pouch
* Flashlight (can be small)
* Water bottle/container for drinking
* Spotting Scope or Binoculars
* Rain gear (We shoot rain, shine, cold, or hot)
* Fighting Knife (fixed or folder)
* Insect repellent
* Hat and sun block
* Knee and Elbow pads
And remember, free lodging in our team room in Camden.