Folks this has become one our most requested programs. We have taught it in multiple states and will bring this program to your Department.
Law Enforcement Medical Training
Start time is 0800
Patrol Officer Lifesaver Intervention Course
This 8 hour program was developed for the Police Patrol officer, but would be equally valuable for Tactical
Operators, Investigators and Facilities Security Personnel.
Participants will be immersed in an environment conducive to rapidly attaining the skills and confidence
necessary to safely provide high yield lifesaving treatments.
This course includes, but is not limited to, the following;
• Self Aid, Buddy Aid
• Active Shooter vs. Medical Intervention
• Introduction to Tactical Combat Casualty Care
• Remote Assessment Methodology
• Use of Tourniquets and Hemostatic Agents
• Gear and Kits
•Hands on skills and Officer Down drills to evaluate learning points.
• Program Fee: $75.00
• See Our Website for Details and registration forms Or Contact Us Directly :
• Pre-registration is required.
• Tuition must accompany registration.
• Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and Department Purchase Orders.