Kinda self-explanatory here. Been a great truck for 4 years, but Ive gone the way of an M35A3 and moving this one.
Truck has 1200 indicated hours on it, I assume since depot rebuild. Was purchased in Aztec, NM and driven back to Houston without any issues. Truck has the LDT-465 with C (LOUD) whistler turbo, troop seats, no winch.
Current issues with truck:
- Injection pump leaking
- Front passenger-side axle leak
- Minor surface rust in the bed floor and a few places around the truck, but ZERO cancer or rust through
- a few seepages on seals, but no drips
- slow draw on batteries when sitting, will come with a Solargizer kit
- damaged/rusting driver-side fender
- needs 1 door hinge
- some damage from the military on passenger side mirror mount
- spare tire is new(ish) but needs an inner tube
New mirrors and brackets for both sides
perfect straight replacement fender
axle and hub seals
new rear wiring harness
used Trucklite LED rear lights (currently installed)
NEW cab soft top ($300)
1 extra hood
brand new Tachometer
some radio and antenna mounts
IR flood lights on bumper (not hooked up)
new military backup lights and misc mil electrical connectors
VIC-1 intercom will stay for an addition $300
Truck WILL come with a used Camo rear cargo cover instead of the tan cover. Antenna is NOT included. Truck starts up and runs great, driven monthly for fun/maintenance. Just moving on to newer projects.
$5500 cash or bank check please
I'll get some better photos this week.