Link to her websitehttp://www.asaltweapon.info/
Cash and Trades must equal or exceed asking price of $20,995.00...I know the economy sucks just trying to make it easier for someone to get into her...shes a good boat and deserves a good home...
At this point I would consider a large portion (min $15K) in cash/cashiers check and trades...Jeep, Truck, Harley, Guns, Car, Gold, Silver, Cargo Trailers, Large Bore (+500CC) On/Off Road Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha/Kawasaki as partial trade/payment.
Pretty sure this is the most bang for your buck For Sale RIGHT NOW...
SOMEBODY COME STEAL THIS BOAT...
BTT with lowered price and some changes...that's $18K for the boat and $3K for the trailer! Not splitting it up...
A-SALT-WEAPON needs a good home...
I need her gone...this is a LOT of boat for the money and I am serious about selling her...
She was $27,500 OBO US DOLLARS
I need this boat gone...
2008 Loadmaster Triple Axle Trailer 29-31 10,500#
1981 Trueworld-Master Marine-GoodGo 28' Center Console
2005 Suzuki DF250 @ 475 hours maintained by Whalens Marine swinging a 3x15.5x17R stainless prop
28’ OAL, 62 degree entry, 24 degree deadrise, best riding CC I’ve ever been on. Sea trials for serious buyers. This boat began life as a commercial Blue Fin Tuna boat north of Boston Massachusetts. She was purpose built to fish the waters of the North Atlantic with a crew of two. She is fast at nearly 40mph on the GPS WOT ½ fuel, 3-4 on board. With her new bottom I believe she is the fastest TrueWorld/MM/GG single engine 28' out there. Her extreme entry cuts a sea with ease and takes anything you feel comfortable in and then some. Cruises at 25-27 at 17gph and WOT at just shy of 40mph at 21gph. I have lots of sweat equity, time and busted knuckles in her…Hull maintained by USCG Captain and engine by Whalens Marine in Chesapeake Va one of the nations premier Suzuki dealers. I would have no problem dropping a sandwich into the bilge, picking it up and eating it. She is a well maintained boat.
She is equipped as follows:
* Garmin 3210 suite, 3210 MFD, Garmin 18HD Radar, GSD22 Black box 50/200hz, XM Sat-WX and Tunes, GPS
* Furuno FCV 582L Sounder 50/200hz
* Standard Horizon VHF w/DSC
* Fusion IP500 AM-FM Ipod head unit with 2 Fusion console speakers, 2 large box speakers on t-top
* Lenco trim tabs with Lenco LED indicator switch (LED Indicator <1year old)
* 2 newer batteries <18 months with selector switch
* Rupp Top Guns outriggers
* Full curtains, fully enclosed Dodger up front <4 years old ($3500+)
* Complete set of new interior cushions , seat and backrest for entire forward wraparound section of boat <6 months old ($1100+)
* 150qt build in fish box
* 14 built in stainless rod holders YES...14 of them
* 8 Rocket Launchers 4 on leaning post 4 on t-top
* 140+ gallons of fuel, stainless tank
* Lots of storage
In the last two years, she’s gotten a new bottom and hull sides.
* Hull bottom stripped to gelcoat (no blisters)
* 6 coats of Interlux 2000/2000E Epoxy Barrier Coat
* 3 coats of Interlux VC Offshore hard racing coating
* Hullsides primed in 1 coat of Interprotect 2000/2000E
* 2 coats of Interlux primer
* 4 coats of Interlux Perfection 2 part Polyurethane in Hatteras Off-White
Serious only need contact me, ask around, do your homework about these boats. This exact same hull sells for $150K+ today with no options, or between $40K-$65K restored with new power. She is a beast. I’m only selling her to move up to 35'-40' diesel express. Not interested in trades, have new boat picked out. Just looking for a new home for her...she's been a great boat...I really hate to see her go...
EMAIL me for detailed pics...