I have a trail ridden 2004 Honda CRF450R dirt bike. It was a trail only bike since day one. Runs great, great power and torque. The bike has some wear, as its 6 years old, but nothing structural. Some wear on wheels, plastics scratched ( nothing crazy, again ), stickers scratched.
The mods are:
- E-Line Low-boy carbon fiber header guard
- Full Titanium Pro-circuit exhaust with Low-Boy header ( lower end torque. This was installed around 5 months ago )
- Devol Skid plate with water and oil pump guards
- Devol Radiator guards
- Turkey baster mod ( keeps overflowed fluid in a baster, then when it cools it sucks it back up )
- New front Bridgestone and rear Bridgstone tires
- Renthal Bars
- New grips
- Merge racing finger adjustable fuel/air screw
- Stainless Steel oil filter ( cleanable/ reusable 100% )
- Excel aftermarket gold wheels laced to stock hub )
- New airfilters ( x2 )
- Old FMF lockout stand ( Old but works great )
- Extra seat covered in black
-Sealguard boots ( Neoprene cover that goes over forks and protects seals from dirt )
I also have gear. I have new size 12 boots ( used maybe 5 times thie year ) All new ( again used a few times ) O'Neal gear. Its old school 80's color scheme haha and black O'naeal gloves..
I can let the gear go with the bike for an extra 250.00. Its pretty much brand new.
She runs great, but hasnt really been ridden much as she would like. Time to let it go.
Always up for offers, but dont kill me. Bluebook on this bike is 1645 for trade in and 2450 for retail used sale. I averaged them and got 2047. I went with 1900 because of the mods. None the less email me with offers. Im pretty good with taking a decent one. Looking for cash or trades. IM or Email me.