Dell Mini 10v running Mac OSX (10.6.3). Also known as a Hackintosh (http://www.hackintosh.com/).
This is not a picture of the actual netbook for sale, but rest assured - mine is in perfect condition.
I bought it from the original owner who wiped Windows and installed Mac OSX. Very light & compact - perfect for traveling.
Here are the details:
Intel 1.67 Ghz Processor
2 GB of RAM (upgraded from 1 GB)
160 GB Hard Drive
I'm pretty sure the original owner said it had the extended life 6-cell battery but who knows.
I've already removed all of my files from it, so it's ready to go. Obviously, it includes a charger. I've also got a car charger attachment which I never tried. I'll also include a flash drive with Mac OSX (10.6), just in case you need to do a fresh install at some point. Here are the details on how to successfully update it to 10.6.7:
I've owned two of these and I love them. Great value for the money (small size/no viruses) but the GF got me an iPad for Christmas, so there's no need to keep this anymore.
Cash: $240 OBO (FTF in Seattle) or $245 - shipped with insurance & tracking (Payment via PP via gift or USPS MO)
Trades (plus or minus cash on either end, depending on the situation):
- Inexpensive Snub Nose Revolver (.22LR)
- Ruger 10-22 (.22 LR)
- Beretta 21A (.22 LR)
- S&W Model 59, 910, 915, 5903, 5904 or 5906
- Ruger LCR (.357 Magnum)
- MagPul AFG (black only)
- Viking Tactics Light Mount (black only)
- Surefire 6P or G2 (LED only)
- Apple Time Capsule (like new or new only, 1 or 2 GB, prefer newest generation)
- Apple Mac Mini (must have Intel Processor)
- Adjustable Stock for Mossberg 500/590 (prefer Knoxx Recoil Reducing, but standard ATI version is fine)
- Pelican Case 1490 (like new or new, prefer black)
- 30+ inch Flat Panel TV
- US Palm Defender (AK or Pistol version, like new or new only)
- Silver (.999% rounds/bars preferred, but I'd also do coins)
- Ammo (.22 LR,.38 Special, .357 Magnum, 9mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x54R)