GunKote, Parkerizing and custom 1911 work
Here at are shop we specialize in GunKote and Parkerizing with both Phenolic And Ceramic base. With over twenty colors to choose from
you can bring your weapon back from the brink or just give it that custom look.
Please contact me at (253) 576-7096 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How's your turnaround time?
2. I live in Graham, very close. Can I drop-off and pickup vs ship?
3. On your straight parkerizing service, gray or black?
4. I'm also looking for a capable all-around gunsmith for non-finish related work.
currently my turn around is less then two weeks you can bring it up to my shop since you
are close. I do this full time so I am almost always here. the park I use is black. how ever
I have some gray as well.
and I also do general gunsmithing.
Please edit your post to add comments rather than posting to your ad or answer questions via IM or email. I could have locked it for a 72 hour BTT violation. Thanks! - Raptor22
Here are a few PICS of some work that I had done by SOUTHRIDGEARMS.
1) Here is a spare bolt carrier that was nickel plated. At least 1000 rounds through my Rock River and it still looks new, and so much easier to clean! Looking forward in having the bolt done as well!
2) Had my Ruger 10/22 receiver Gunkoted, and the barrel parkerized, and the work came out prefect!
THANKS A MILLION DAVE!
what are shipping costs in addition to your posted prices? looking to get a frame coated.
I meant to post this back in December.
Dave at South Ridge Arms has done outstanding work for me in the past. I shipped from the East Coast to WA and he had it back to me in less than two weeks. Very professional work.
I have an A1 1911:
Night Sites front and rear?
my caspian frame supposedly shows up soon,
and I still owe you for that 9mm buffer