C Products Mags
I have been a way for a while. what happened to these guys. Still out there in some form?
1. Entered into an exclusive contract with a coating co.
2. Coating co. Was unable to perform the contract.
3. Cproducts filed to sue coating co. With a declaratory judgment action to cancel contract . . . Or something.
4. Cproducts went somewhere else for coatings and was sued by the coating co.
5. The coating co. Won the lawsuit and seized c products machines and started producing magazines under the name asc.
6. CProducts customers were left holding the bag on numerous bad products.
7. Lots of headline about asc and whether they should be avoided.
Does that sum it up?
like a bad penny
Here is some of the recent threads on the C Products and ASC info.
Comparison ASC to CProducts
See links in last post .............dpmmn