We are currently looking for a limited number of reviewers for our new
Tree Rest. We provide one
free of charge to qualified reviews and writers / media. You honestly
evaluate the Tree Rest and write an article, blog entry or forum
postings. We get the publicity and an honest evaluation of our product.
You end up with a Tree Rest and our appreciation. I've provided
info below what describes how our T&E program works. If you are
interested in participating, please let me know.
Montie Design Test & Evaluation
1. Provide honest and candid reviews to the shooting community.
2. Provide feedback to Montie Design staff about the products as
Reviewers are expected to do the following:
3. Provide a well-written write up of Montie Design products
after using them in the situation of their choice. Effective evaluations
can come from a variety of environments and contexts. These include
controlled environments such as a lab or indoor range and
less-controlled environments such as use out in the field.
4. Pictures are great, video is even better. Readers and viewers
are looking for your comments, suggestions and recommendations before
they purchase a Montie Design product. Lots of pictures help reinforce
what you are saying. Closeups even more so.
5. Evaluations don't need to be letter perfect. Honest, candid
and thorough evaluations of the products are the valuable part.
6. Post your evaluation on your blog or website. Also, please
post your evaluation on firearms forums your normally visit. Video
reviews often show up on Youtube.
Posting on the following forums get lots of readers. For exampe:
Flickr.com is also a great place to post your photos.
7. Consider submitting your review to any clubs or associations
where you are a member. National associations are usually very receptive
to member reviews of products.
8. Don't forget to document your setup for testing all the way
down to details like:
- rifle make and model
- type of optics or iron sights
- weather conditions
- loads and ammo specifics
- any other details that help the reader understand the context of
Montie Design does not correct or edit your reviews. We also do not
attempt to control your opinions or comments. We will provide any
assistance you need, just ask. I just don't want to interfere with your
We are especially interested in anything that you had to do to make one
of our products work for you or your situation. What you do to make our
product work in the way YOU think it should work help us to identify
areas to improve the product.
Examples of Previous Reviews: