User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Russian bot much?

View Quote
The weakest possible response at this point.

When you don't have arguments accuse the other side of being a shill.  

Tell us you can't keep up without telling us you can't keep up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]

They are currently funding over a half-dozen rebel groups in Myanmar fighting their military junta government. If the rebels prevail, China will probably want a naval base on the Indian Ocean as recompense. They will have a land and sea link directly to that ocean.
View Quote
They already do, a couple of them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Are you guys real comfortable in your armchair? Just checking; Are you finishing your beer? Or are you just pouring yourself some fresh coffee instead?  lol

Those Ukraines have been going thru a couple of years of hell. They will ultimately lose their nation because Putin sends out thousands of Russians to fight his war for him while all Ukraine can do is swat those roaches that keep running in. It's been a war of attrition that Ukraine can't win because Putin has nukes! Zelinsky has no choice but to accept Biden's bribery if he wants to live another day. When Biden and corrupt officials like the cartels say "take the money or else!" Zelinsky will take it! This keeps the war supplies coming too regardless what Zelinksky thinks or if he dislikes being compromised. Zelinsky is a marked man just like that Wagner commander that Putin killed was a marked man. When Ukraine has fallen, Zelinsky will have nowhere to hide. He will be hunted down and murdered.

Consider yourselves fortunate your ass is here in the most powerful nation in the world. Why don't you stop mocking others who are less fortunate, lost everything, and are being raped!

No, I'm not Ukraine blood or remotely related to that part of the world. I'm just not an insensitive asshole who laughs at the misery of others.

Now ya'll carry on and finish your beer.... or coffee.
View Quote

Why only them? Never saw such concern for other nations from you.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

@borderpatrol “When will we join the fray?”..We? You have a mouse in your pocket? There is no we. You wanna fight? Go over an enlist, but you didn’t, so that tells me everything I need to know about you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
For evil to flourish all that is need is for good men to do nothing. It is the world's fault that Russia isn't getting their ass handed to them. We are at war but are pretending like it will go away on its own, that Russia will play nice after murdering their neighbors and kindly stop their assault on the civilized nations once they have consumed Ukraine and call it their own.

Everything Putin says is suspect. I trust his propaganda talking heads to get closer to the truth when cheerleading his war efforts. Based on what they say, Russia is just starting their wider conquests.

Virtually our entire military budget since WW II has been devoted to the defense of western ideals and democratic allies against the Russian and Chinese threats. The pittance, and that's what is in the grand scheme of things, that we currently are supplying Ukraine and our NATO allies is going to be a drop in the bucket if we go to war with Russia directly.

Currently Ukraine is using up dated stocks of our weapons, some of them two or three generations removed from our tier 1 supplies. IMO, they should receive everything and anything that is approaching their "use by date". One of the few taxes I gladly pay is the money spent on national defense. Right now, Ukraine is defending our nation. The question is, when will we join the fray in earnest?

@borderpatrol “When will we join the fray?”..We? You have a mouse in your pocket? There is no we. You wanna fight? Go over an enlist, but you didn’t, so that tells me everything I need to know about you.

Nealy 6,000 posts in one year, are you living in Saint Petersburg, comrade?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Boohoo.

I hope a warhead lands on his forehead.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Europe should have gotten serious about defense a number of years back. Georgia was invaded by Russia. Then Ukraine. Europe largely sat still. There were minor increases in defense spending. Then Russia invaded more of Ukraine, and only now is Europe getting more serious. They should have been donating a lot more modern heavy equipment early on in the war.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:43:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: borderpatrol] [#7]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

Literally none of that is of any concern to me.

The US recklessly spending money it doesn’t have on other peoples wars driving up inflation and flirting with the idea of entering the war ourselves does concern me.

When Ukraine falls that little dwarf will flee the country to somewhere nice with a pallet of US dollars to fund his exile in style. I’d prefer to see the Russians get him instead.
View Quote

Only the aggressor gets to choose when and where they fight their wars. Everyone else does so aa a reaction. It's not by chance that Russia has rolled up their sleeves, knowing the condition of our economy.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

You mean like it's getting swept under the rug right now that the defenses that were supposed to be built forward of Kharkiv weren't and contractors stole all the money?
View Quote

and you got that information where?

Being gullible isn't and excuse for ignorance.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#9]

A huge percentage of MAMs fled Ukraine almost immediately at the start and has been a steady hemorrhage since.  

Ukraine has been known for decades as a hub for aviation manufacturing and contracted flight facilitation, most of the pilots left just before Russia invaded. They also refuse to come back.

Their own companies and officials have been embezzling cash nonstop, even for projects directly related to the war effort.

Let's stop pretending Ukraine is a country facing an existential threat which has unified efforts and nationalistic goals.  For the most part they aren't. The world is being sold a tale of disaster and destruction of the country as a whole yet they haven't found the will or desire to face that threat in a manner commensurate with the implications.  Armies of old men barely held off the Russian onslaught with magazines full of western equipment, now the Russian army is significantly larger and those specific force-multiplying weapons are mostly gone.  We haven't seen a major initiative from Ukraine to address any of this via recruiting much less the draft.

There is a lot more going on here than what is being presented for narrative consumption via social media.
View Quote

So, you have personal information regarding the embezzlement of wartime monies? Or you are referencing the prosecution of people involved in this charade? Prosecutions, mean they were caught and tried. Making any claim regarding people who were not caught, or not tried, needs inside information that 99.99% of the population don't have access to.  

Anyone can make claims, without facts to back them up, it's simply propaganda. Russia is flooding the west with lies. Believe what you want, but I need proof before I accept anything as a fact.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By xd341:
View All Quotes

They are currently funding over a half-dozen rebel groups in Myanmar fighting their military junta government. If the rebels prevail, China will probably want a naval base on the Indian Ocean as recompense. They will have a land and sea link directly to that ocean.

They don't have a land link, only a couple of bases.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote
Seriously. Do you hear yourself?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Russian bot much?

If the shoe fits, wear the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I don't think I've ever heard of a more dependent country in history.

Can you believe some country's actually had to make their own weapons and fight their own battles?
View Quote

Well they may be asking for money and weapons, but they are fighting their own battle for the most part.

We aren't obliged to help them, but it isn't unreasonable they'd ask. They are fighting a force much larger they are and they are at very serious risk.

Remember the french did help us in the war for independence. Sometimes that is the way it goes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#14]

View All Quotes

Maybe you should try reading and doing some research instead of speaking so much.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-corruption-group-reveals-fake-152500547.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukrainian-commander-kharkiv-says-1st-line-defense-missing-betrayal-2024-5

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c72p0xx410xo

This is absolutely being scrubbed from social media, however the fact that the Russians literally walked right into about 26 miles worth of dead space that should have had fortifications is pretty damning.

but I need proof before I accept anything as a fact.

Realistically from your posts here, I don't think it takes all that much to fool you, nor in the end does it matter to literally anyone.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#15]

You mean like it's getting swept under the rug right now that the defenses that were supposed to be built forward of Kharkiv weren't and contractors stole all the money?
View All Quotes
Zelinsky has aggressively prosecuted corrupt members of his government and Russian spies. He could have just as easily swept it under the rug to pretend it didn't exist, or worse, participated in the graft himself.

I know the story is corruption caused the defenses not to be built.  I dont believe shit the MSM has to say.

Do we know when those funds were received by Ukraine?  Were the funds instead used for something to fill the gap of funding that occurred recently doing something like buying artillery shells to try to keep their guns going?

Theres a bit more info I need before I'll believe the funds were stolen.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I don't think I've ever heard of a more dependent country in history.

Can you believe some country's actually had to make their own weapons and fight their own battles?
View Quote

Like who exactly because it's not us.  Without French guns or Dutch money America would have remained a British colony.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ashiha:
He's taking vacations while his country is being invaded?
View Quote

Who told you he was going to Portugal and Spain on vacation?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:26:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#18]
Originally Posted By xd675:

I know the story is corruption caused the defenses not to be built.  I dont believe shit the MSM has to say.

Do we know when those funds were received by Ukraine?  Were the funds instead used for something to fill the gap of funding that occurred recently doing something like buying artillery shells to try to keep their guns going?

Theres a bit more info I need before I'll believe the funds were stolen.
View Quote

You don't believe the MSM, but do you believe Ukrainian government? If so there's some significant irony at play here.

So at best case it's gross incompetence in preparation and planning, at worst (and actually stated) case it's corruption and fraud.

Good to know. I'm sure the residents of Kharkiv will be comforted by either outcome.  We will never find out the truth either way.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By pdm:

Well….that is in no way accurate. The US has a long history of  lending/giving weapons and money countless countries that were at war.  The issue with Ukraine is how those monies are being spent and whose pockets are being lined…..

As I've said in the past the US set conditions that made it conducive for Putin to attack the Ukraine…we have buildings full of psychologists that continually analyze world leaders so that if we need to manipulate them we have the "tools" to do so. In this case we set conditions in that region for a Russian offensive operation. Why, because we needed it….badly.

Has all of this shaped out the way we had hoped?  To some extent no but generally speaking yes. On the "upside" our defense industry is getting a much needed infusion of cash which was vital. We built a massive war machine since 9/11 that is a beast and that beast is now getting fed.  Our miscalculation has been in the domestic support that Putin is receiving back home. I think we greatly over estimated the effects our sanctions would have and our hope that he'd be assassinated.  

I may be thinking too "small" though.

Perhaps this is shaping out exactly as designed with a new "axis of evil" to play the boogey men.  Maybe it's just another Black Sabbath war pigs being played out to sustain our defense industry for the next 20 years? Who knows?

One this is certain though….lots of young men will die.
View Quote

This is hands down the best post I've ever seen here about this war, thank you for taking the time pdm, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:55:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#20]
View All Quotes

Above a certain number of posts per year, one really does have to wonder if the account is a bot or paid to sow division.   That’s just the world that we live in.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By pdm:

Well….that is in no way accurate. The US has a long history of  lending/giving weapons and money countless countries that were at war.  The issue with Ukraine is how those monies are being spent and whose pockets are being lined…..

As I've said in the past the US set conditions that made it conducive for Putin to attack the Ukraine…we have buildings full of psychologists that continually analyze world leaders so that if we need to manipulate them we have the "tools" to do so. In this case we set conditions in that region for a Russian offensive operation. Why, because we needed it….badly.

Has all of this shaped out the way we had hoped?  To some extent no but generally speaking yes. On the "upside" our defense industry is getting a much needed infusion of cash which was vital. We built a massive war machine since 9/11 that is a beast and that beast is now getting fed.  Our miscalculation has been in the domestic support that Putin is receiving back home. I think we greatly over estimated the effects our sanctions would have and our hope that he'd be assassinated.  

I may be thinking too "small" though.

Perhaps this is shaping out exactly as designed with a new "axis of evil" to play the boogey men.  Maybe it's just another Black Sabbath war pigs being played out to sustain our defense industry for the next 20 years? Who knows?

One this is certain though….lots of young men will die.
View Quote

Indentured servitude to a private MIC is no way for nation to run itself.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
The situation in Ukraine is so serious that President Volodymyr Zelenskyy had to cancel a planned trip to Spain and come straight to Kharkiv -- the country’s second largest city, which is again in real danger from the Russian advance.

“The situation is very serious,” Zelenskyy said. “We cannot afford to lose Kharkiv
.”

As he stood near the injured soldiers, he was very clear that the delay in U.S. aid has had a direct impact on the war, and the situation along the northeastern border. Hundreds had lost their lives or been wounded in the last few days, he said. Many were soldiers from this region, so it was important for him to be there, supporting them, he said.

Is it America’s fault, we asked him, what’s happening now in Kharkiv?

“It’s the world’s fault,” he replied. “They gave the opportunity for Putin to occupy. But now the world can help."

He’s always careful not to criticize the U.S. But this was a slightly more frank Zelenskyy than we usually see.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=110294232
View Quote

Sounds like they should've made sure their forward defenses around Kharkiv were actually there before their incursions into Belgorod. Talk about a real fuck around, find out moment.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:42:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

Above a certain number of posts per year, one really does have to wonder if the account is a bot or paid to sow division.   That's just the world that we live in.
View Quote
In that instance sure.

But I'm like the 3rd person he's accused of being a bot or shill in this thread.  

Above a certain number of shill accusations, you don't have anything worth saying and are just stirring the shit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:06:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

Above a certain number of posts per year, one really does have to wonder if the account is a bot or paid to sow division.   That’s just the world that we live in.
View Quote

Got to get those numbers up. A Ukrainian troll farm called Holgyna has (had?) a quota of 135 posts per day.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By heat762:
Let me be first to say eff "the world."  I don't give 2 shits about what happens across either pond.  
Defund the UN, disband NATO and build a 40 ft wall around this bitch, yes northern border too.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:57:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Got to get those numbers up. A Ukrainian troll farm called Holgyna has (had?) a quota of 135 posts per day.
View Quote

Only Russia is allowed to operate troll farms.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:07:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#27]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
What’s stopping half the forum from going to the border since it’s the most pressing issue facing America?

Or China?
View All Quotes
What’s stopping half the forum from going to the border since it’s the most pressing issue facing America?

Or China?

You know the reason. Been answered multiple times. Anyone not in government who goes to the S border & tries to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing in will be arrested.

But you just keep on lyin' 'n hypocritin'.

Zelensky has bigger balls than anyone posting on this forum, myself included.

He started off as an actor wanting to attack corruption in the country he loves. The corrupt did not appreciate that.

And now he's succumbed to the corruption.

It doesn't have a monopoly on trolls.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

That's what one would think from googling the term Troll farm. All results about Russia

Here is a 2019 article in Ukrainian about it:
"Troll factories" - a new standard in political PR?

Hilariously, Poland has one called Cat@net, which hires disabled people in order to receive government subsidies. One of their clients was a weapons manufacturer. So if you ever run into a NATO weapons shill, there is a chance they are a disabled polish person getting paid by Poland's national fund for the rehabilitation of the disabled.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Oh, no. The leader of a pseudo country has to cancel a trip to lead his pseudo country? Say it isn't so. Stand or die ya little money-grubbing, political shit, DGAF whether you or your country exist for another minute.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

That's what one would think from googling the term Troll farm. All results about Russia

Here is a 2019 article in Ukrainian about it:
"Troll factories" - a new standard in political PR?

Hilariously, Poland has one called Cat@net, which hires disabled people in order to receive government subsidies. One of their clients was a weapons manufacturer. So if you ever run into a NATO weapons shill, there is a chance they are a disabled polish person getting paid by Poland's national fund for the rehabilitation of the disabled.
View Quote

Or they’re someone who watched atacms slam into a Russian base guarded by an s400 with impunity?

The s400 is supposed to be Russia’s best and they’ve lost probably around a dozen launchers, command units, and radar trucks by now. It’s designed to deal with ballistic missile threats and here it is getting ravaged by the oldest blocks of atacms that were made in the 90s before Putin was president…and he’s been president a long time.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

We haven’t gotten to the fixed wing aviation assets lost at belbek but it appears to be several mig31s and either su27s or mig29s.

If the weapons weren’t effective you wouldn’t see the red lines tossed out by Putin and medvedev all the time.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#31]

Ukraine spends around 30% of their GDP on defense.

Kinda makes the USA's spending pale in comparison

What if we spent that same percentage on defense?

Spain is sending an aid package. Part of being a president is going to places and meeting with people.

Can't just sit in the capitol and do nothing.

You have to, ya know, go out there and do things. Give speeches. Shake hands, kiss babies kind of stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
“They gave the opportunity for Putin to occupy. But now the world can help."

Really now ???

How about your corrupt government raiding and raping your coffers and spending FUCK ALL on your own defensive measures, you let it happen you thieving cunt !

Ukraine spends around 30% of their GDP on defense.

Kinda makes the USA's spending pale in comparison

What if we spent that same percentage on defense?

Originally Posted By ashiha:
He's taking vacations while his country is being invaded?

Spain is sending an aid package. Part of being a president is going to places and meeting with people.

Can't just sit in the capitol and do nothing.

You have to, ya know, go out there and do things. Give speeches. Shake hands, kiss babies kind of stuff.

How much cash do we give to pay salary's and pensions?

No shit they can spend 30%. We are paying for everything else.

Your propaganda is just as bad as the Russians.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Yeah because the previous 3 administrations baited Russia and purposely refused to arm Ukraine to make it more enticing.

NATO still wouldn’t arm or train Azov battalions until 2021. Azov was their main defense since 2014.
View All Quotes

Trump sent aid to Ukraine and had American soldiers training Ukrainians during his time.

Yeah because the previous 3 administrations baited Russia and purposely refused to arm Ukraine to make it more enticing.

NATO still wouldn’t arm or train Azov battalions until 2021. Azov was their main defense since 2014.

Yet the invasion didn't occur while Trump was POTUS, wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:53:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sjm1582002] [#33]
Originally Posted By SGT_Tentpeg:

Like who exactly because it's not us.  Without French guns or Dutch money America would have remained a British colony.

View Quote

Yea, sure.

There was widespread opposition in the British cabinet and British public to the war against the American colonies which increased as the war went on.

By 1780, there was unrest, both in Parliament and in the country in opposition for the continuance of the war and in rumblings of domestic reform at home. Even before the news of the disaster at Yorktown reached England, all the ministers in North’s cabinet, save one, Lord Germain, Secretary of State for America and in charge of prosecuting the war, were looking for a way to cut the losses and mediate an end to the war.

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/articles/british-perspective-american-revolution

The only hope the discredited neocon scumbags currently directing our failing foreign policy have for a "win" in Ukraine is for similar dissension to erupt in Putin's government and the Russian people.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Would we give a shit about Ukraine if it wasn’t a piggy bank for American Democrat politicos?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Fuchi:

How much cash do we give to pay salary's and pensions?

No shit they can spend 30%. We are paying for everything else.

Your propaganda is just as bad as the Russians.
View Quote

Too much.

Our aid should be solely focused on killing bad guys.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

This is hands down the best post I've ever seen here about this war, thank you for taking the time pdm, I appreciate it.
View Quote

Yup, thats a pretty good take on it.

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Willfully ignorant.
View Quote

those who make invaders welcome get paid.
those who repel invaders will be arrested.
and I dare to call it treason to aid and abet invaders.
the best that can happen to traitors is expelling them
from the country. interment in landfills is preferred
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:

But would he have half-assed the aid, or would he have given them what they needed and said do whatever you have to do?

My take it simple. Either commit to giving the arms to end it quickly, or stay out. And, I'm pro-Ukraine - we have family there.

This half-assed approach by FJB and Co. has killed more people than necessary and may accomplish nothing other than making some people rich.
View Quote

it accomplishes everything they want.
the destruction of Ukraine and weakening Russia
to be divided between China and Europe.
and I bet putin will benefit as well as his
cronies. he is many things but a fool
isn't 1 of them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By crux:
The key lesson out of all this is never give up your nukes
View Quote

1000 of Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#40]

@fadedsun

Well we might have a fucking border wall.
View Quote

if ww had a border wall fs wouldn't have
gotten paid to welcome invaders.

that would be,,,,,sad
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Reekus:

You know that real loud, wet, “gawk gawk gawk” sound a pornstar makes when she (or he, I want to make sure I don’t offend your tastes) is giving a real deep blowjob? That’s what this post sounds like.
View Quote

maybe he gives em sloppy?
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Reekus:

You know that real loud, wet, “gawk gawk gawk” sound a pornstar makes when she (or he, I want to make sure I don’t offend your tastes) is giving a real deep blowjob? That’s what this post sounds like.
View Quote

lol. In the hmong language, the word for dick is qau, where the q is a the tone that kind of comes from your throat. If you say it fast it sounds like that exact sound
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 8:54:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#43]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

You know the reason. Been answered multiple times. Anyone not in government who goes to the S border & tries to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing in will be arrested.
View All Quotes

To do what, exactly?

I'm pretty sure the ETO in 1945 would have been a much better well run theatre with every random john, dick, and harry showing up with no training. Same thing with any military event. Forget USASOC, we just need GD.  

You know anything about de-confliction?

Mutual aid?

How do you address RS and PC concerns along with possible 4th amendment violations? Do you plan on snatching random people up?

Graham V Connor?

Reasonable officer standard

What is your SOPs, RUF, and de-escalation training?

Nothing stops you from exercising any normal citizen's power on private property according to state law.  The majority of lands we operated on were ranch lands with O&G on it.

Criminal trespass is a state level offense, not a federal one. Ranchers detained and assisted us with plenty of arrests. They weren't .mil or gov in any way just private land owners. We even had the codes to the ranches to get on with MOUs for prosecution. How do you plan on working with Ranchers?

What you want to do is go down and play border cop. Let's say you do go down there and start being a " joe blow border cop". Once you start to do so you become open to every anti-Cop leftist lawyer out there and you have no protections such as QI, case law, TTPs, or anything beyond good intentions which get you nowhere.  

But you just keep on lyin' 'n hypocritin'.

Everything I say is factual and based in real time and can be backed up.

I keep hearing the border crisis is an "invasion". Random dudes popping up to fight the British would have never worked and if everyone behaved like you want to now we'd all be enjoying Tea, beans on toast, and have a picture of HRH King George in our homes today.

And now he's succumbed to the corruption.

If he was corrupt Russia would have bought him out already. They needed a corrupt government because it's easy to buy corrupt men.

I know, I know..those brand new youtube accounts showing Zelenskyy's "mansion" are totally legitimate...just like the supermarket qanon tabloid that says Trump is secretly still the president and running the white house in a 4d chess move.

Originally Posted By LUZCANNON:

if ww had a border wall fs wouldn't have

that would be,,,,,sad

We had the guard down at the border under Don "The wall just got 10 feet taller" Trump doing far less on Fed orders making more money

Operation Guardian support. Look it up.

As a reminder, the State of Texas is building a wall in some areas.

Ehh, I used my mob money to buy another AFV, pay off my shop, and buy nods and guns.

those who make invaders welcome get paid.

those who repel invaders will be arrested.
and I dare to call it treason to aid and abet invaders.
the best that can happen to traitors is expelling them
from the country. interment in landfills is preferred

@lulzcannon interesting allegations.

Where is your proof?

Heavy on accusations, light on proof.

it accomplishes everything they want.

Who is "they"?

the destruction of Ukraine and weakening Russia

Defending yourself is destroying yourself..got it.

Weird statement to hear on a website devoted to self defense.
to be divided between China and Europe.
and I bet putin will benefit as well as his
cronies. he is many things but a fool
isn't 1 of them.

He launched a war where his troops and himself were confident of victory in days.

Did that happen?

The latest Russian naval combat vessel built for the BSF was launched in July and sunk today by Atacms.

I don't think losing 2 surface combatants to a nation without a navy is a winning, genius level move.

Originally Posted By dirtyboy:

Yet the invasion didn't occur while Trump was POTUS, wonder why?

That solves the problem of the invasion now
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 12:42:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#44]
Originally Posted By TotalNovice:

No, it's BS.

"It was the CIA"... "we are as bad as Russia" etc etc.

No, no we aren't.
View Quote

It’s not bs. It’s color revolution and they’re a participant.
Nobody said we’re as bad as Russia but we did commit another country to a protracted war and we knew it was coming.  Brzezinski predicted you wouldn’t be able to stomach that so it had to look organic.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 12:54:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Maybe you should try reading and doing some research instead of speaking so much.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-corruption-group-reveals-fake-152500547.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukrainian-commander-kharkiv-says-1st-line-defense-missing-betrayal-2024-5

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c72p0xx410xo

This is absolutely being scrubbed from social media, however the fact that the Russians literally walked right into about 26 miles worth of dead space that should have had fortifications is pretty damning.

Realistically from your posts here, I don't think it takes all that much to fool you, nor in the end does it matter to literally anyone.
View Quote
I'm not a war expert like yourself, but my common sense tells me that it would be rather difficult to build defense fortifications within range of Russian artillery.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:24:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Short man syndrome.  Volodymr Zelenskyy is 5'5" tall...
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#47]
For evil to flourish all that is need is for good men to do nothing. It is the world's fault that Russia isn't getting their ass handed to them. We are at war but are pretending like it will go away on its own, that Russia will play nice after murdering their neighbors and kindly stop their assault on the civilized nations once they have consumed Ukraine and call it their own.

Everything Putin says is suspect. I trust his propaganda talking heads to get closer to the truth when cheerleading his war efforts. Based on what they say, Russia is just starting their wider conquests.

Virtually our entire military budget since WW II has been devoted to the defense of western ideals and democratic allies against the Russian and Chinese threats. The pittance, and that's what is in the grand scheme of things, that we currently are supplying Ukraine and our NATO allies is going to be a drop in the bucket if we go to war with Russia directly.

Currently Ukraine is using up dated stocks of our weapons, some of them two or three generations removed from our tier 1 supplies. IMO, they should receive everything and anything that is approaching their "use by date". One of the few taxes I gladly pay is the money spent on national defense. Right now, Ukraine is defending our nation. The question is, when will we join the fray in earnest?
View Quote

There is a much simpler solution that doesn't require expending our ordnance or shedding blood.  Economics.  

Most of Russia's income is from agriculture and mineral wealth.  Drop the commodities prices and there is no money left to fund a war.

In Russia, the cost to produce oil is $42-44 a barrel.

Joe Biden started killing off the US oil industry and the price of oil rose from ~$40/barrel to about $80/barrel.

So Joe Biden's idiotic oil-killing agenda is indirectly funding the Russian war effort.

If the price remained stable or went down due to the US flooding the market with cheap petroleum, Russia would be broke.  That's one aspect of how Reagan killed the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 7:12:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#48]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
I'm not a war expert like yourself, but my common sense tells me that it would be rather difficult to build defense fortifications within range of Russian artillery.
View Quote

Everything is in range of something, and those fortifications were supposed to be built.  That's why combat engineer units exist, maybe Ukraine should have stood some up and used the money they gave contractors to buy them equipment, as I keep hearing they have no manpower issues.

They were built elsewhere on the FLOT, and by all accounts very poorly.

Now apply that common sense and answer how do you think the Russian lines were built?
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#49]

It’s not bs. It’s color revolution and they’re a participant.
Nobody said we’re as bad as Russia but we did commit another country to a protracted war and we knew it was coming.  Brzezinski predicted you wouldn’t be able to stomach that so it had to look organic.
View Quote

It is bs, every time this comes up it gets rehashed and still no peepee tape.

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 7:17:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RichinCM:

There is a much simpler solution that doesn't require expending our ordnance or shedding blood.  Economics.  

Most of Russia's income is from agriculture and mineral wealth.  Drop the commodities prices and there is no money left to fund a war.

In Russia, the cost to produce oil is $42-44 a barrel.

Joe Biden started killing off the US oil industry and the price of oil rose from ~$40/barrel to about $80/barrel.

So Joe Biden's idiotic oil-killing agenda is indirectly funding the Russian war effort.

If the price remained stable or went down due to the US flooding the market with cheap petroleum, Russia would be broke.  That's one aspect of how Reagan killed the Soviet Union.
View Quote

Exactly.  We need oil under $60.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top