Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2024 11:25:13 PM EDT
Most of the coyotes on this video came from harvested soybean fields as well as some corn. The humidity was extremely high on this video. The contrast was acting a little goofy on this night and the reason why you will see a video next week which shows the update that fixed this visual phenomenon which occurred only with very early Super Yoter LRF units in rare conditions.

Harvested Coyotes: KC Ep. 131
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wide open spaces, someday I will.... maybe. Fine shooting.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By weekender7:
Wide open spaces, someday I will.... maybe.
View Quote
Yep. Great shooting as usual Korey.

BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.

That trip on air at 5:40, D'OH!  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By parshooter:BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By parshooter:BTW, what is your preferred powder?  Not that any is available these days.
I use Varget for almost everything. The temps I hunt in can be so varied and extreme that I need to make sure my powder is as temp stable as possible. Varget has started showing up at my local sporting goods stores, so that is a good sign. It is higher priced but at least starting to be available. When the shortages began on reloading supplies, I started to trade all the extra stuff that I wasn't using for what I needed. I am sitting pretty good for what I need. Large rifle primers still seem to be the hardest thing to find in my area.

That trip on air at 5:40, D'OH!  
That coyote at 5:40 must have stepped in a hole. Glad to see I am not the only thing that stumbles once in a while.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
The wheat and oat fields where I hunt are waist high right now, and won't be cut for a while.

I am looking forward to the harvest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bud:
The wheat and oat fields where I hunt are waist high right now, and won't be cut for a while.

I am looking forward to the harvest.
View Quote
Yes, it will be a long wait. Farmers are just getting the crops planted around here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Your videos almost make me feel sorry for the coyotes, almost but not quite.  Good stuff for sure.
Top Top