Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2024 11:19:51 AM EDT
There is something about shooting multiples on a stand. In this spot, it happened to be 5 that came to the call and never left. It often happens when you get in between two coyote territories, and they start coming from multiple directions.

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Way to stack 'em!
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Killer!  Congrats again, great video!
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 2:40:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Adams] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DoubleUp2:
Killer!  Congrats again, great video!
View Quote

Yeah, I agree. Nice!

Korey, on your FP X24 caller what particular sounds are you using the most in these vids? Like the rabbit or squirrel distresses?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:27:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KoreyKirsch] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:Yeah, I agree. Nice!

Korey, on your FP X24 caller what particular sounds are you using the most in these vids? Like the rabbit or squirrel distresses?
View Quote
Nick, I help hunters in any way that I can with the exception of providing my sounds or calling sequences. I have worked for 35 years to develop specific patterns, and all it takes is for one post on the Internet and everybody is doing the same. There are lots of FoxPro podcasts that go over sound sequences. I can say though, I have not used rabbit distress one time this entire year. It is the one of the last sounds I go to because so many people use it. I call a majority of my coyotes in using vocalizations. The type of vocalization depends on the time of year and what type of sound seems to be triggering coyotes. I use a lot of sounds from FoxPro, a whole bunch from Tony Tebbe, and some from MFK.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
And you use those sounds very well. More fine shooting. Thanks for the show.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you all for the very kind words. I appreciate all of you watching and especially for taking the time to respond. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice video.  Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Awesome hunt !
Top Top