Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2024 1:11:48 PM EDT
I have an Ops Core helmet with ARC rails that I want to equip with a headset. I know I can get nice headsets that are plug and play but not sure if I want to go that route.

I have a pair of Walker Razors that I tried using the Unity Tactical MARK headset adaptors but the wires pull out of the Walkers.

Any ideas on what to get to mount the Walkers to the helmet?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Heads Up: USI Delta Gen. 2 Helmet Review

I used basic Peltor mounts. If I wasn’t borrowing them and the helmet, I would have bent them a little bit outwards for more tension. As it was, they would slide off the mounts with a little pressure if the helmet wasn’t on, but when wearing it they were fine.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
https://us.earmorstore.com/earmor-fast-rail-adapter-2

This is what I used. They are loud as fuck when you pull them out or push back in. So, I just swing them away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately those look like the Unity ones I have. They slide out of the Walkers and the wires jab me in the ear
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 9:00:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Karankawa] [#4]
I tried some cheapie airsoft grade and they had nowhere near enough spring pressure. Went with the Ops-Core AMP and they get a proper e
hearing safe seal. They were for a surefire headset I think, so I had to use the earmuff holder from the airsoft.  The cable is nowhere near long enough to go through the holders and over the helmet so I tucked it under and secured with the included Velcro style straps. Helmet is just a carbon bump Ops-Core.

These are Howard Leight Impact Sports but appear to have similar attachment points.

Link Posted: 5/20/2024 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wattles:
Unfortunately those look like the Unity ones I have. They slide out of the Walkers and the wires jab me in the ear
View Quote

Nope. Mine stay on. They needed some manipulation to get on. It has been solid. My only complaint is the obnoxiously loud clicking from pulling them away from your ears and pushing them back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top