User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2024 12:14:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26]
Cross posted in the sig forum
Looking for a B&T 320 chassis lower
Any good vendors to check out?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Send a contact request to these guys. I've bought a ton of B&T from them over the years and had excellent customer service with them. The chassis systems seem to have dried up a bit but they may have intell on any inbound items.

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm, THSF thinks they’re actually discontinued
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I should have bought two when I got mine.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:25:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Hmm, THSF thinks they’re actually discontinued
View Quote

I called B&T parts yesterday and the person I spoke to said the standard 320 chassis is not discontinued and there is another batch coming over at the end of the month/early June.  He believed it is the M17 chassis that is or is going to be discontinued.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#5]
M17 chassis?

They made a safety cut out version?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:50:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
M17 chassis?

They made a safety cut out version?
View Quote

Stated going obsolete right on their web page.

https://bt-parts.com/bt-430211-us-ct-k-b-t-polymer-lower-for-usw-m17-coyote-tan/#description
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 7:55:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#7]
Well damn. I would have gone that route and SBRd one of my safety versions instead of the standard trigger pack.

Oh well. I may order another grip module and stick set just for future use if I ever damage the one I have. The stock isn’t all that strong and it’s actually painful. I put about 100 rounds through mine this last weekend and I have some bruising from that little thing. I’ve seen pistol braces with more surface area. I get why it wasn’t very popular.

If I get a spare setup it will likely be tan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top