Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 10:50:39 PM EDT
Ordered some parts and accessories for my 55X rifles, approved Form 6s, Rolf said he was submitting for permits for several items, and haven’t heard since. It’s been over two months and the package hasn’t moved.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
A few months ago. Came in a week, which has been the norm from past experience. He had all parts in stock. Rolf is great to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I’ve tried emailing him several times with no response. Package shows as still in Swiss customs, I’m assuming waiting on the export permits for the mags and bayonet
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I just realized they charged my card again for another $350 almost 3 months after they initially charged me for the order. No email, receipt, call or anything. I’m confused, I know they’re legit and last time had no issues but the lack of communication and the additional random charges have me concerned
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If the second charge wasn't authorized then dispute it.  I bet they will contact you then to get things straightened out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:42:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vellnueve] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By p230:
If the second charge wasn't authorized then dispute it.  I bet they will contact you then to get things straightened out.
View Quote

I finally made contact via email, not sure he understood but I sent him a screenshot of the extra charge. I’d dispute it otherwise but the products are still waiting export approval. They have a rep as honest sellers, I’m sure it’s a mistake
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to hear. Hopefully you get your money back.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By themao:
Good to hear. Hopefully you get your money back.
View Quote

Yep it’s all good. I called him Tuesday, he said he’d check into it. Emailed me later in the day saying that he made a mistake and charged my account instead of someone with a similar name. Refund was issued and he also got the shipment moving again. Excellent resolution.
Top Top