Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2024 2:57:05 PM EDT
Is the V2 Rattler 35-384 worth the extra coin over the 25-384? Gonna use it mainly for coyotes and other pests from backyard distances to 100 yards or so.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the comparison between the two yet but I got a 25 last Tuesday and it's been a good intro to thermal for me. A buddy of mine ordered the 35 so I'll get to check out both of them side by side in a few days.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Kyuss-:
I don't know about the comparison between the two yet but I got a 25 last Tuesday and it's been a good intro to thermal for me. A buddy of mine ordered the 35 so I'll get to check out both of them side by side in a few days.
View Quote

That would be great if you could compare the two. I've watched a couple videos so far, and this is my first foray into NV of any kind. I wanna get something while I've got the green to get it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SPTiger:

That would be great if you could compare the two. I've watched a couple videos so far, and this is my first foray into NV of any kind. I wanna get something while I've got the green to get it.
View Quote

I hear ya. He hasn't gotten a shipping notification on his yet. I've been playing around figuring out the menus and settings around the house looking at some birds, deer, cows, etc. It's pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I went with the T35-384 version one.  Buddy of mine had the T25, he wanted the T35 after using his, so I went straight to the T35 as well.

Happy with mine.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SPTiger] [#6]
Originally Posted By UNV:
So we can talk China here if it's AGM? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

I've never posted in this subforum before, so it's on me if it's verboten. I read the thread about the Chinese subforum after I posted this yesterday. I should have looked closer to see that there was a Chinese NV subforum.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing on you OP....
been a split in the forum recently and seems this is a good example of why things were just fine before until they weren't and how some folks may not even know the origin of what they are asking about....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top