Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2024 2:57:05 PM EDT
Is the V2 Rattler 35-384 worth the extra coin over the 25-384? Gonna use it mainly for coyotes and other pests from backyard distances to 100 yards or so.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the comparison between the two yet but I got a 25 last Tuesday and it's been a good intro to thermal for me. A buddy of mine ordered the 35 so I'll get to check out both of them side by side in a few days.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Kyuss-:
I don't know about the comparison between the two yet but I got a 25 last Tuesday and it's been a good intro to thermal for me. A buddy of mine ordered the 35 so I'll get to check out both of them side by side in a few days.
View Quote

That would be great if you could compare the two. I've watched a couple videos so far, and this is my first foray into NV of any kind. I wanna get something while I've got the green to get it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SPTiger:

That would be great if you could compare the two. I've watched a couple videos so far, and this is my first foray into NV of any kind. I wanna get something while I've got the green to get it.
View Quote

I hear ya. He hasn't gotten a shipping notification on his yet. I've been playing around figuring out the menus and settings around the house looking at some birds, deer, cows, etc. It's pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I went with the T35-384 version one.  Buddy of mine had the T25, he wanted the T35 after using his, so I went straight to the T35 as well.

Happy with mine.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SPTiger] [#6]
Originally Posted By UNV:
So we can talk China here if it's AGM? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

I've never posted in this subforum before, so it's on me if it's verboten. I read the thread about the Chinese subforum after I posted this yesterday. I should have looked closer to see that there was a Chinese NV subforum.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing on you OP....
been a split in the forum recently and seems this is a good example of why things were just fine before until they weren't and how some folks may not even know the origin of what they are asking about....
Top Top