Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2024 5:01:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wangstang]
I'm looking for some affordable training simulators that are simulations safe for about 20 rifles already sporting keymo mounts. The Kaw Valley MACH linear comp bodies that have 1-1/8x28 TPI threads would be a very affordable solution that I can adjust to lengths needed if I can find a proper sized keymo mount. Does such a mount or adapter exist or will the dimensions of the Keymo mounts not support it?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Those blue cans look Interesting. I'd like to know more about how well they stand up to getting banged around and how the somewhat universal mount works. Do you have experience using them? If so, did you ever get the impression they created bad training habits by not using the same mount?

I'm still interested in my originally posted request if anyone knows of options to consider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top